• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f****ing ridiculous *language*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

ok so does anyone fucking understand why people on cafemom say they want honest oppinions and then when you give it to them they freak out on you and say that your just a drama starter? please someone explain to me because i must of missed something. angry

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenniamigo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM

apparently I missed something too lol

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Weight Loss Diary
savannahnhi
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Quoting jenniamigo:

apparently I missed something too lol

me 2

dereksmom09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Cause they really can handle the truth.If I ask for someones honest opinion I'm not going to get mad at that person for telling me the truth.I'd rather hear the truth than then lie to me.

Reginain love

jordansmommy701
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM

well it was exactly what i said but im not going to get into it because the post will probably get deleted

jordansmommy701
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Quoting dereksmom09:

Cause they really can handle the truth.If I ask for someones honest opinion I'm not going to get mad at that person for telling me the truth.I'd rather hear the truth than then lie to me.

well i guess so...

davidsmom81

Personally I don't think anyone elses opinion on here matters.. In that post I just wanted to show off my hot hubby LOL...  You certainly were honest by calling that girls hubby white trash though!  Kinda harsh but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Richys_Girl

Gooooood Question! 

RUDOLPH - xohunnibunni3xoRUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEERmade by miranda

c_lynn08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:12 PM

lol i think ppl forget this is only cafemom and if they take eveything sooooo dang personal they should be kept in a sound-proof bubble that is painted black!

Mu Ha hahahaha! LOL

verobearo69
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:12 PM

it is because certain women like drama and cant handle criticism. i honestly could care less about what other ppl say the only comments that matter are the ones from the ppl i truly care about it everyone else is just background noise. that only applies when i dont directly ask someone a question....but ya women like drama

jordansmommy701
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:13 PM

n

Quoting davidsmom81:

Personally I don't think anyone elses opinion on here matters.. In that post I just wanted to show off my hot hubby LOL...  You certainly were honest by calling that girls hubby white trash though!  Kinda harsh but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion.

no but see i based my opinion on how he looked cause thats what i thought she wanted... and i wasnt saying he WAS i was saying looking at the picture thats what he looked like...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)