• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Have A Nintendo Dsi?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

My DD wants one for christmas and I'm wondering how you or your kids like it. And what accessories should we get with it? And how many games to start out with? Thanks for your help!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM

i bought my 11 year old one for xmas,, that is all she wants, a few of her friends have it, pretty cool, i like it!

AlexaPISCES
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Quoting gardenchic:

i bought my 11 year old one for xmas,, that is all she wants, a few of her friends have it, pretty cool, i like it!

What accessories should we get for it that you got or wished you had for it? I want to get most everything she'll need all at once. And just add games and what not later on.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM

We have one. Only thing we got for it was a case and some extra stylus. We already have a ton of games from our DS's. We have 3 of them.

The Dsi is really cool. The cameras are fun to play with. And the screens are bigger. I want one but my DS is new lol so I am not allowed to upgrade yet BLAH! 

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:20 PM

we did not have to buy any extras, it came in a box with the charger and i even got a free game with it, now years ago, when we bought the plain nintendo, we had to buy the charger separate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)