Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Different type of 'rate me' post-check it out =) *EDIT* *EDIT AGAIN*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 237 Replies

Ok, so instead of just judging in general, how about you post a pic and I'll tell you what I think your best feature is =) That way everybody has something good to feel about for themselves, wanna give it a shot? =) I'll post a pic of me and if you want you can tell me what you think my best feature is if you want =) Remember y'all-this is all just for fun =)

EDIT- This post is going soooo well!! I'm so happy for all of you who took part in it and just so you know-You are all beautiful!!! =D

EDIT 2-Ok ladies, it's almost 5 pm here in Louisiana and I'm taking a break to play with DS, feel free to keep it going with each other and I'll do my best to catch up when I get back on, stay beautiful ladies!!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danijean
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM

your hair I have always always wanted long naturally curly hair.

SouthernShawnee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM

C'mon ladies, this has to be better than taking the chance of hearing something bad, give it a shot =)

mandy716
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM

This is the only pic on my computer of me.

SouthernShawnee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Lol my hair drives me nuts lol. I actually like your hair as well, it's a really nice color for you =) And I like straight hair better lol so that's also a plus =)

Quoting danijean:

your hair I have always always wanted long naturally curly hair.

SouthernShawnee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM

You have such a sweet smile!! It makes me want to get to know you, like you would be a really nice friend to have =)

Quoting mandy716:

This is the only pic on my computer of me.

Toughenough2bme
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:44 PM

vixens323-angel-lola-luv-me.jpg picture by misswhatleyncqb1.png big girl panties image by highkick07

mandy716

OP I think your eyes are beautiful

ballerinamom

Hi!! This is me.. Not that recent of a pic and my hair is chin length now.

CoUrtNEyLeE

I think your hair is really pretty! and you have GREAT skin!

Sarah112007
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM

This is the most recent picture I have of myself. I was not liking cleaning the pumpkin out and did not want my picture taken. Which is why I have that look of "get this over with and leave me be" on my face.

I like your hair, it's beautiful. The color, curls and length. It looks so healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)