• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nose piercing?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM
  • 29 Replies

so i really want to get my nose pierced, but i just watched a youtube video of some girl getting hers done haha, bad idea. I got my ears pierced when i was like 15, then a couple years later, i pierced second holes on my lobes myself. now i have 4 tattoos and planning on getting more. but for some reason, im having a hard time with the nose piercing haha. sooooo for those of you who have one, how bad did that hurt??

A chance to WIN stuff

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
25beengoodtome
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:15 PM

no's to that idea. 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
TwitchyPookie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I want to get mine done too. So I can't speak for myself but I can speak for my cousin who it didn't hurt her at all. True she was sitting on the table or whatever bawling but she said she didn't feel a thing.

~Heather~Wife to Nathaniel~Mommy to Chavelle/Micheal/Hecate~
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Mine hurt like hell, but I got it done w/ a gun years ago... 

Morgiesmom83
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I've never had it done, but my mom has. She said it felt like someone punched her in the nose

CafeMom Tickers
mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM

lol i actually pierced my nose myself when i was 17 and then i took it out and did it again at 18 and it didn't hurt too bad! I've had in pierced for 4 years and i love it! It just makes your eyes water really badly and you hear a popping noise

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

wiferichie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:19 PM

haha thats gonna be me! i actually have a good pain tolerence. i just psych myself out waaay to much. i had to get the rogam shot (or whatever its called) in my butt when i was pregnant-- i was almost hyperventilating and the nurse is like "it's done"--i literally didn't feel a thing.

Quoting TwitchyPookie:

I want to get mine done too. So I can't speak for myself but I can speak for my cousin who it didn't hurt her at all. True she was sitting on the table or whatever bawling but she said she didn't feel a thing.

A chance to WIN stuff

eyeheartsin

If it's done with a needle (and done by a good piercer) it's just a little pinch that'll make your eye water. NEVER get it done by a piercing gun.

montessori_mama

Sadly (and accidentally), I let mine close up years ago.  It didn't hurt much at all, but I did it myself.  It may have been sheer determination that kept me from feeling any pain, but it was no big deal at all. 

Pregnancy Ticker

BaisMom

C'mon now...

If you can deliver a baby, you can handle a nose piercing.

Young and single. Call me a statistic if you'd like, it doesn't change the fact that I am a smart, strong, and confident mother. There are also a number of other things that you might not like about me: I breastfed AND formula fed. My daughter is on a delayed vax'ing schedule. I had a c-section. Organic food is nasty. I don't spank, but I do whoop ass. I let my daughter get hurt and make mistakes, I want her to learn through experience, it's the best way. I am an Atheist, my daughter has never been to church nor read the bible. I don't believe that I need to look to a "god" to have morals. I believe in reason, science, the Earth, and I believe in PEOPLE. Despite my heathen ways, I have a pure heart <3 and my daughter is healthy, smart, happy, beautiful, and loving; and she knows she's loved.

wiferichie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM

eww i think the pop is the worst... my ears popped when i did them myself--GROSS

Quoting mommyziegler:

lol i actually pierced my nose myself when i was 17 and then i took it out and did it again at 18 and it didn't hurt too bad! I've had in pierced for 4 years and i love it! It just makes your eyes water really badly and you hear a popping noise

A chance to WIN stuff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)