Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He hid my ds Christmas outfit! Not right!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 74 Replies

Dh was joking about hiding ds Christmas outfit. I was looking for it because I am going to take it in before Christmas gets here and he hid it. That is not okay, sure you may not like every outfit I choose for our son but hiding outfits is wrong. I cant wait til he wakes up so we can fix this! I will totally buy another one.Dh issue is he dosnt want ds to wear it in front of people, its not really a big deal and I got it because it goes with dd dress and it looks great on im

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
25beengoodtome
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:36 PM

3D Santa Your son is a cutie! DH must have had a BLUE-RATTLY MOMENT, felt concern for his own masculinity?Martians!!  

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
usmclife58
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:53 PM

It is very cute! I hope you find it... or at least one just like it. I love it :)

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:55 PM

I do to. I love it. The colors look amazing on ds. I saw a beautiful dress that I want to get dd also.

Quoting usmclife58:

It is very cute! I hope you find it... or at least one just like it. I love it :)

mandalouwhotn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:56 PM

My hubby would die before he let either of our sons out of the house in that outfit and I would respect that as they are his kids too.

gabe11-14
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Your son is so cute. I like the outfit so I hope he gives it back before Christmas!!! LOL

Merry Christmas!!!

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Sorry but I side with your DH that is a bit too girly for a boy. I would respect his wishes and get something else.

Jenn

Vandyswife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:59 PM

IDK personally I dont care for it (sorry dont take it wrong) BUT if my DH hid an outfit I wanted to put on our child Id be mad... BUT if DH was really THAT against DD wearing something.. I wouldnt have her wear it...... theres some tops I thought were ADORABLE, but DH didnt think so... SHE DIDNT WEAR THEM...

marineswashing dishesfloating in pool

Dad- United States Marine, Mom- Stay-At-Home-Mommy, Courtney- Birthday March 11, 2009

NessaLovesEmma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:01 PM

Quoting Vandyswife:

IDK personally I dont care for it (sorry dont take it wrong) BUT if my DH hid an outfit I wanted to put on our child Id be mad... BUT if DH was really THAT against DD wearing something.. I wouldnt have her wear it...... theres some tops I thought were ADORABLE, but DH didnt think so... SHE DIDNT WEAR THEM...

alwaysyoung
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:01 PM

Quoting mandalouwhotn:

My hubby would die before he let either of our sons out of the house in that outfit and I would respect that as they are his kids too.

lovetocook64
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM

no offence but I would have hid it to,that is hiedious,but your son is adorible,again no offence but IM sure you want honest replies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)