• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How am I going to get through this womens head?!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:48 PM
  • 0 Replies

My mother in law is constantly doing and saying stuff to get to me, I try not to let her get to me most of the time but when my kids are involved it's a different story. she is jealous of my family, if my mom and dad do something for my kids my in laws have to do something bigger and better. I let my 4 year old daughter call my mother in law the other day...(I put it on speaker phone) my for year old said " you messed up my toes cuz u painted them" my M.I.L. say's "your mommy is mad because I painted your toes?" daughter says "yeah" (which I am not mad) My M.I.L. says "o well, it's okay, you'll be fine, you don't have to listen to that. any normal person would say, we better not do that again. they constantly go against my rules, if my daughter asks them to spend the night and I say no, they tell her "I don't care if you spend the night but your mommy won't let you" I am constantly complaining to my boyfriend about them, half the time he just gets so aggravated with me and says 'what do you want me to do? he has said something to them more than once about everything in the past, they just don't listen. does anyone have any idea's to put this behavior to a stop.... (my 4 year old doesn't listen to me when the in laws are around either, when I punish her in front of them thay just laugh. My kids are 4yrs., 2yrs. and 8 months old

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)