Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, who would have thought something so easy could be so hard?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm taking another writing course and I have to come up with three topics (anything I want) with enough basis for a 15 page paper.  And would you believe I'm stuck?  There's a million things out there to write about and I have complete freedom to write about what I want and I can't think of a damn thing!  lol  I can feel my mind racing trying to grab topics but nothing's coming to me.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM

you could always write about your childbirth experience. like from the moment you knew you were preg, until the day you held the baby.  i did that for my english 101 class. it was easy and fun

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM

What about welfare? You seem to know a lot about that subject... 

bluesky51201
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Oh great idea but I've already done one on that.  I was thinking something a little "lighter".  My teacher is a riot so I don't want to do something super serious.

Quoting msmoody:

What about welfare? You seem to know a lot about that subject... 

bluesky51201
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:16 PM

That's a great idea, but it has to be a research paper. 

Quoting berlgirl1224:

you could always write about your childbirth experience. like from the moment you knew you were preg, until the day you held the baby.  i did that for my english 101 class. it was easy and fun

25beengoodtome
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:19 PM

The differences  of opinions and views of life, between men an women should be an easy-to cover 15 pager! Just start asking the same questions  to your friends and relatives. Be sure to take notes, male or female reply. 

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
bluesky51201
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Oh wow, that would be amazing!!  My professor would probably love it since he's always talking about the differences between men and women.

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

The differences  of opinions and views of life, between men an women should be an easy-to cover 15 pager! Just start asking the same questions  to your friends and relatives. Be sure to take notes, male or female reply. 

AlyssaRob1416
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Autism and its possible causes

Homosexuality

Prematurity and the issues infants face

Public assistance

social security

All of our topics were covered by our English professor. We had to analyze movies and their political objective.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)