Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone please help me.. I can't see avatars or pictures here on the site .

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 2 Replies

it was fine this morning but my dd was messing with the keybord .. help ... thank you

.(I'm Mexican but raised in the USA) I'm a stay at home mom of two kids  . a six year old boy and a two year old girl .they are my world .. my dh is American and we met in high school .we got secretly married on march 19 2003.. during spring break .  and on our honeymoon we each went to our own home to sleep , also i do believe in a god , but not in the bible. I express my self better in Spanish!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aleciamarie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I have the exact same problem!  I have had it for so long, that I just ignore it now.  I can see everything just fine on my laptop at home, but I cannot see anything on my computer here at work...

monkeysmom2003
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM

its killing me i love to see all the pictures that moms post .. o well maybe dh could fix it !

Quoting aleciamarie:

I have the exact same problem!  I have had it for so long, that I just ignore it now.  I can see everything just fine on my laptop at home, but I cannot see anything on my computer here at work...

.(I'm Mexican but raised in the USA) I'm a stay at home mom of two kids  . a six year old boy and a two year old girl .they are my world .. my dh is American and we met in high school .we got secretly married on march 19 2003.. during spring break .  and on our honeymoon we each went to our own home to sleep , also i do believe in a god , but not in the bible. I express my self better in Spanish!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)