Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O from 'lasting marriage'

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  • 88 Replies

I was skipped twice as well as a lot of other mommas. So what do you think? This pic is 4 years old but only one i have on my comp. If you dont why and how long do you think we have left? I want to make them good so he doesnt forget...lmao!

Okay i have to get off here and cook dinner before my hubs throws the comp out the door! LOL so if you keep replying i promise to come back and check everyone and let them know! Thanks

Now post yours! I wont skip you :)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I am no good at judging others, lol! So I won't even try! But here we are. Feel free to tell me why or why not!

gulfcoastmom4

Sorry I don't believe someone random person can tell me if my marriage will last or not.

CrewsMaMa

OK! I always get skipped too!

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
Trisha-Faye
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

this is an old one..but it is the only one on this computer.

I am always amazed at how the Bible, that portrays my Lord embracing the outcasts, touching the lepers, welcoming the Samaritans, not judging the woman taken in the act of adultery, and inviting 'all of ye,' not 'some of ye,' to 'come unto me,' can, in the hands of a few distorted people be turned into a book of hatred, violence and judgment."  J.S. Spong

Liberal Catholic, pro-choice, anti-bigotry, refusing to stand silent and complicit, 30 yrs married, mom of 4, grandma of 2(and one to be).
mommy2_2008

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

Sorry I don't believe someone random person can tell me if my marriage will last or not.

So...U felt the need to reply bc....

CrewsMaMa

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

I dont either, but I still think its fun. :)

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

You guys look cute together.  I think you will last.

I am just curious if you give the same answer as the other OP.

gulfcoastmom4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Quoting mommy2_2008:

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

So...U felt the need to reply bc....

Because I felt like it.

mommy2_2008
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Quoting isra1986:

I am no good at judging others, lol! So I won't even try! But here we are. Feel free to tell me why or why not!

I see you lasting. You look like you get along really well. If i remember correctly isnt he trying to get papers to be with you? Good luck with that (if im right)

mommy2_2008
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Quoting CrewsMaMa:

OK! I always get skipped too!

You guys look really cute together i say yes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)