Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Legit WAM job

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Lionbridge is now hiring for their Internet Assessors program.

I applied in Nov and was hired in December.. took about 3 weeks from my application until I passed their tests and was hired.

What you do is you get internet searches, say "facebook" and then you get a website like "www.facebook.com" and you rate how relevant the site is to the search.  It's very easy work.

And the pay is great, it's $14.50/hr.  You can only work 10-20 hours a week.  10 is the minimum and you must do that if there is enough work to do so (which right now they're busy) and 20 is the maximum.  No going over unless their is approved overtime.

Go here to apply -

http://www.lionbridge.com/lionbridge/en-us/company/web-site/internet-assessors.htm

Note they are NOT hiring in every state.  I do not know which states they are not hiring in, I can only tell you that Minnesota is one they are (since I live here lol).  Idaho is hiring too, my friend just got hired and she lives there.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - (Cibd)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akataml
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM

can canadians do it? 

honryraindeero.jpg christmas funny image by Hinata_Tsukifunny-pic-christmas-egg-nog.jpg eggnog image by delightful_sinners

KandiceN
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Ummmmm I don't know.  I know they hire all over the earth.  If you click on the link it tells you what countries they are hiring for.

Lilypie - (Cibd)

Heather0816
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM
Thanks.

Follow me to,  Army Wives Do It With Pride

americanpeso
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM

When it asks for application source type and application source, what do we put?

Honeybun09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Thanks. I just applied. :)

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, part-time working opposite of husband's full-time shifts to not use daycare, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

im23vaughn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Ok thanks I put in my application today. This is just what I am looking for a 20 hr a week or less job.

For application source I just put internet and then chose a web address from the job down box

jenny53669
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:00 PM

what is your name so i can say you referred me 

Mom_2_be2008
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Thanks!!!!!!!! I applied and I live in MN as well- been looking for something like this :)

KandiceN
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Gosh, I don't really remember.. just fill it out the best you can!! And you don't need a resume, I didn't have one.

Quoting americanpeso:

When it asks for application source type and application source, what do we put?

My name is Kandice Nelson.  I hope this helps some of you! I know its REALLY going to help our family!

Lilypie - (Cibd)

KandiceN
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM

bump

Lilypie - (Cibd)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)