• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blood, poop and my sick mom........

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well today was lovely my three yer old daughter decided to try and peel a potato because she wanted mashed potatoes and she cut her finger so we went to the er and she had to have three stitches put in her finger, then my mom calls and says Isaiah was being very quiet so I went to check on him and he had poop every  where on the crib,blankets and himself ( he is 15 months)after we leave the hospital I had to pick my mom up to take her to the doctor and  she has strep throat.Hows your day going?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goingbanannas
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I guess everyones having a wonderful day except me huh

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:46 PM

nope not so good here.  My 3 year old has H1N1 and was started on tamiflu today and right now is the first time since sometime yesterday she has not been as hot as a firecracker.  This after all last week with my son being sick with h1n1 and pnuemonia and my middle dd having had the flu as well.  Yeah not the best day.  and I have had very little sleep in over a week!  so yeah...I am with ya.  HOpe yours gets better too.  Hugs and prayers for quick recoveries at your house. 

teacup714
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

i dont mean to laugh ot your misfortune... but the poop part made me laugh... DS did that a few times.... time to break out the "youll never escape from these" pyjamas... lol...

goingbanannas
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

My son had h1n1 last month its not fun I hope your children feel better and I hope that you get some much needed sleep hugs and prayers coming your way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)