Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My oldest son's letter to Santa

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

He really really wants the Lego police station with like 953 parts and all this other cool stuff so he wrote a letter to Santa a couple of weeks ago.

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year and I would really like it if you brought me a Lego police station with a police man, motorcycle, cameras, and control room.  Thank you.

He enclosed a black and white drawing, a color drawing, and a print out from Target's website in the letter.  He has drawn close to 20 pictures of it, stares at it on line, zooms in and has figured out every tiny little piece on this thing.  He has a print out hanging on the living room wall and sleeps with one.  Do y'all think he really wants a Lego police station for Christmas LOL.  It's this one http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2944930

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Rychelle
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM

awww that is so cute!!!! how old is he?

bluesky51201
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:43 PM

He turned seven last week.  His pictures are so detailed, he includes all the rooms, accessories, etc.  It's nestled snuggly in our garage right now waiting for Christmas.

Rychelle
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:47 PM

omg thats so great!!! :)

mom22tumblebugs
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM

So... is Santa granting his wish?

bluesky51201
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Santa got it three weeks ago and wrote a letter to confirm that he would have his police station, lol.

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

So... is Santa granting his wish?

NEWMOMOF1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM

VERY COOL. HE MAY JUST BE A GRAPHIC ARTIST WHEN HE GROWS UP LOL

wsv777
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:04 PM

That's great!! I'm glad Santa made his Christmas he will be one happy little boy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)