Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your unique physical attribute?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM
  • 26 Replies

It could be a birthmark, a scar...

I have a very visible squiggly blood vessel in the corner of my left eye, and a brown birthmark on my knee.

How about you?

I am a breastfeeding and formula feeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eyeheartsin
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:34 PM

skin wise. .my beauty mark on my face and my identical light brown birthmarks on either side of my stomach

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:35 PM

I don't have any.. I had a light birthmark on my leg and it was covered with a tattoo (not on purpose, just happened to pick that spot). I'm 6'2" and a woman I guess that's kind of unique lol.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I have a rather large scar on my forearm from 3rd degree burns from cream of mushroom soup when I was 18 months old...

two4one
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Hmm, besides my jugunda boobs? LOL? I hav a birthmark right about my lip to the right of my nose, it's small but it's there. The freaky thing is, Peyton has the same one. I also have some sort of bump right below my right buttcheek, Been there ever since I was a baby.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:39 PM

I have a REALLY long tongue.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Like to clean? Need to clean? Join my group!

Getting Clean & Staying Clean!

prego7386
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:40 PM

i have a birth mark on my right lower arm that is the exact same one my grandmother has in the same spot :)

KT9105

I'm a natural redhead.  Supposedly natural redheads will be extinct (no more born natural redheads) in a few years because the hair color is being weeded out by the others.

Hopefully I'll have a natural redheaded child before that happens =)

isra1986

My eyes are the only thing I can think of!

carlinaiden
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:42 PM

my right arm has many scars on it from a dog bite when I was 7. 2 on the back of my hand, 3 on my elbow and one on my inner/upper arm, by my arm pit..its gotten less noticeable as the years pass but you can definitly tell.

isra1986
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Oh, I just remembered! Every woman in my family on my moms side has a birth mark at our hair line in the back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)