Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 18 Replies

Most people know that William's best friend lives with us, has since before I came around. So I knew it was a packaged deal to get the two of them together. I call him my BIL just so it doesn't sound as wierd. Anyway I'm ready for this ass hole to get out of my house. He won't pay anything for rent, doesn't buy his own food, drinks, bathroom supplies ( he uses mine even when I find the girlest smells I can find) doesn't take care of his room... he acts like he's god's gift to us if we have to borrow money from him. ( he doesn't own anything but gas money for his truck, truck and insurance payment, and a SOUND SYSTEM in his truck that is about half of what we owe on the HOUSE!) He's obnoxious around Hunter, refuses to ease up on the language, won't put his guns in the safe, mean to our dogs ( was hitting them with the broom b.c Hunter laughed the first time then when the dogs started fighting he grabbed them both by the throat...) he's just plan out rude. Well I've had my final straw pulled this week. Will came home looking like he just saw his dog get killed. Apparently back in September the guys did a week long shooting range at work. Will is the company armor so he's in charge of signing out weapons and everything else. Jynks helps. One day that week only the weapons got signed out and none of the scopes. Everything from that day is in Jynks' handwritting. He's sticking to his story of, " I only took weapons in, I didn't issue them" even tho he was home at least 2 hours before Will every night. Found out the other night someone stole a $900 scope that day and now WE get to pay the army back that money. Jynks' came in that night and asked if they had found it and when Will said no, Jynk's responce.. " oh that sucks." turned around and walked off. I could have ripped his head off! I'm trying to wait until March when they deploy again to go clean his room out and put it all in storage so I can start working on a new nursery ( we want to get preg again on R&R or when Will comes home) I refuse to make my kids share a room when we have a 3 bedroom house and one of those rooms is taken over by a moocher. That kinda ticked Will off when I said that ( will was talking about building a house that had a room for jynks. I said BULL FUCKING SHIT!) I just went in a few min. ago and took pics of his room... OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of an eviction notice? I want to do this right. My husband and I got into it a little about hubby wanting to build a house with 5 rooms so jynks can stay with us I said hell no again and hubby changed the subject so tonight I'll tell him that if he doesn't want our FAMILY together by ourselves, we'll leave. It's the friend or the wife and son. I've had enough.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Scottysbaby87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I would be pissed if he didnt have his guns in a safe place when their is a child in the home. I would of thrown him out awhile ago or left myself.

TwitchyPookie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM

If your hubby isn't smart enough to see his friend is using him and isn't going to back you up on his wrong doingd since some of those are an endangerment to your child...I would take your kid and go stay with you parents or something to really sink the message into his head. Then once he chooses he needs to stick with it. That man sounds like a complete and outright jerk and your hubby has no right to not support you and your family...and I'm sorry if you two are married there is no package deal of him and his friend. It's he takes you and your child and the friend gets a job and moves his lazy ass out. Sorry that's my take on it anyways....Good luck and I hope your hubby makes the right choice.

~Heather~Wife to Nathaniel~Mommy to Chavelle/Micheal/Hecate~
Lizzy317
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Quoting TwitchyPookie:

If your hubby isn't smart enough to see his friend is using him and isn't going to back you up on his wrong doingd since some of those are an endangerment to your child...I would take your kid and go stay with you parents or something to really sink the message into his head. Then once he chooses he needs to stick with it. That man sounds like a complete and outright jerk and your hubby has no right to not support you and your family...and I'm sorry if you two are married there is no package deal of him and his friend. It's he takes you and your child and the friend gets a job and moves his lazy ass out. Sorry that's my take on it anyways....Good luck and I hope your hubby makes the right choice.

That's they part that pisses me off... he's army.. just like hubby, they work together.  If he wants to mooch he can go mooch in the barracks where he belongs. I will call his 1sgt to get him out of my house. That's why I need to do this right, and give him an eviction notice for 30 days.

StrayMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Guns left out would have done it for me, that's no joke.  If your husband can't see how dangerous that is I am not sure what to tell you. 

And as far as those pics of the room go...yeesh you are trying to raise a CHILD there...you can't respectably raise a child in filth like that.

Sounds like his friend needs to grow up and get out.

needhope
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM

The problem was there at first, why did you marry a man who was joined at the hip with his best friend, the whole thing sounds  little funny, they sound a little too close, I have seen enough Oprah shows and Dr Robin smith would tell you, hey the problem was there you just came along and tolerated it, you settled, you didnt find the whole thing strange from the begining? well it is, it ain't right. I see this stuff all the time, a man has issues/probems, etc.. the gal marries him, then gets mad when he won't fix it, high standards Honey!  I mean I feel for you and your baby but you knew the situation from the get go.

You need an eviction notice valid in the state that you live, call the local police departemnt for that, and for your protection, i would visit a local atty to see what your rights are if there is a divorce. If he wouldn't leave his friend for you at the beginning, he probably won't leave Him now .

hope it all works out

Single mom  lesbians

We judge others by their worst actions, but ourselves by our best intentions

TwitchyPookie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I know I was speaking in general. Sorry. ANd actually from what I've always understood since he pays you no rent there is no eviction process like that...and it only has to be like 7-14 days not 30....but if you already know for sure that it needs to be done that way,and I am wrong, then just type it up. It's what all my landlords I had did. Was just typed up a notarized paper that said I had so many days to remove myself from the property.

Quoting Lizzy317:

Quoting TwitchyPookie:

That's they part that pisses me off... he's army.. just like hubby, they work together.  If he wants to mooch he can go mooch in the barracks where he belongs. I will call his 1sgt to get him out of my house. That's why I need to do this right, and give him an eviction notice for 30 days.

~Heather~Wife to Nathaniel~Mommy to Chavelle/Micheal/Hecate~
Lizzy317
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Um I married a man I love with all my heart. These two have been together since they got on the bus to go to basic. The problem hasn't been here all along. It started after this second deployment came to an end. He stopped paying rent and everything else. They also came home to a new baby. He used to help me around the house and there's been times where I have needed him. Hubby has flashbacks sometimes when he is under an insane amount of stress and I have no clue what to do, Jynks runs in and starts talking to him about what's going on in his head and brings him back.  Who said my man has problems? He has a big heart, and doesn't want to send his 'brother' away. 

Quoting needhope:

The problem was there at first, why did you marry a man who was joined at the hip with his best friend, the whole thing sounds  little funny, they sound a little too close, I have seen enough Oprah shows and Dr Robin smith would tell you, hey the problem was there you just came along and tolerated it, you settled, you didnt find the whole thing strange from the begining? well it is, it ain't right. I see this stuff all the time, a man has issues/probems, etc.. the gal marries him, then gets mad when he won't fix it, high standards Honey!  I mean I feel for you and your baby but you knew the situation from the get go.

You need an eviction notice valid in the state that you live, call the local police departemnt for that, and for your protection, i would visit a local atty to see what your rights are if there is a divorce. If he wouldn't leave his friend for you at the beginning, he probably won't leave Him now .

hope it all works out

newmommyas1107
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Here is how to do an eviction the legal way. Good luck and I am sorry that you have to do things this way.

Step 1

Contact your attorney or the district courthouse for eviction laws and processes of the area. Your attorney may assist you with completion of any necessary paperwork, and the courthouse will provide you with detailed instructions for evicting a tenant within their jurisdiction. Complete any forms provided by your attorney or courthouse.

• Step 2

Prepare a notice in accordance with the state's law. A Notice to Quit may be required, and it will give the tenant three days to pay overdue rent or correct any lease violation, or it can notify a tenant to leave within a set number of days.

• Step 3

Type a written notice or prepare the information on company letterhead if possible. Add your name, address, telephone number and the date of its writing to the top of the notice. Note the tenant's name, the address of the rental property and the reason behind the eviction notice. Write what action the tenant can take to continue the lease agreement, if applicable, and provide a deadline for this action. Note the number of days he has to vacate the premises if you are within your rights to evict him. Inform him of the actions you will take for his failure to comply with the notice, such as police involvement, and sign the document.

• Step 4

Copy the document for your records, and file copies with the courthouse if required by your state.

• Step 5

Deliver the notice to your tenant in a face-to-face meeting, or post it in a highly visible area at the front door. If you do not deliver the notice directly to the tenant, mail an additional copy by certified mail for proof of receipt. Remember to follow all applicable state laws for delivery of an eviction notice.

Lizzy317
    by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Ok thanks. My aunt can notarize it for me. I'll at least give him the 30 days to get his crap together but in the end, he's out.

Quoting TwitchyPookie:

I know I was speaking in general. Sorry. ANd actually from what I've always understood since he pays you no rent there is no eviction process like that...and it only has to be like 7-14 days not 30....but if you already know for sure that it needs to be done that way,and I am wrong, then just type it up. It's what all my landlords I had did. Was just typed up a notarized paper that said I had so many days to remove myself from the property.

Quoting Lizzy317:

Quoting TwitchyPookie:

mommibee
    by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Kick his ass out now....no excuses!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)