• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this freakish?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM
  • 14 Replies

To be really heartbroken when your marriage ends, even if you're the one who wants out?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:03 PM

no

Do you want to vent? Join my group!! WTF

eyeheartsin

nope

myfoursonsks

I think it would be normal to go through a ton of different emotions.  It is scary and overwhelming.  It is something most people never want to happen even if it is the right thing to do given the circumstances.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM

No.  But I really hope you aren't talking about you.  :(

iluvmypreemies
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM

No while some endings are good for you it can still be sad.

When things end it sucks.

purple ribbon
Lupus Awarness                         

usafwife314
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Depends on the situation I think.  I'm trying to think of one...my brain is dead.

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM

no

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mum. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our daughter that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

mommibee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM

It is not freakish' at all.  Some things in life are hard to do.  What you go through  and learn from makes you stronger.

michelle121003
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM

It's still the ending to one type life and the beginning of another.  You're going to be mourning the life you had, whether you wanted out or not.

Bets85
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I think it would be normal to go through a ton of different emotions.  It is scary and overwhelming.  It is something most people never want to happen even if it is the right thing to do given the circumstances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)