• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE tell me something GOOD!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM
  • 36 Replies

Please, just tell me something good. My stepdaughter's 3 week old baby died yesterday morning and all I can think about is her. My eyes BURN from crying and I just keep picturing her finding the baby (SIDS) over and over again in my head and it will not stop. My heart aches for her so bad.

So PLEASE tell me something good! What is going on GOOD in your life right now that you would want to share? Anything to feel better right now! IDC if it is because you just got that nose piercing you have been wanting for months, or a new tattoo, ANYTHING!!! Tell me what you think your S/O is getting you for Christmas...ANYTHING!!!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM

:( I'm so sorry.

Even though it's trivial, I made all A's this semester and an A on my 12 page research paper.

big hugs

KT9105
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Well, sort of good news, the Clomid I'm taking is working at least to the point it made me ovulate and now have a period without having to take Provera as well.  I'm really glad I don't have to take Provera anymore, I truly hated those pills.  I'm still not pregnant, but at least I'm one step closer so maybe next month.

ERNAProud
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM

That is something to be happy about! Congratulations on your grades:)

Quoting kk_bella:

:( I'm so sorry.

Even though it's trivial, I made all A's this semester and an A on my 12 page research paper.

big hugs

eyeheartsin
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I am so sorry :((

ERNAProud
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM

That is excellent. Hopefully they found the right meds for you this time and all will go well now:)

Quoting KT9105:

Well, sort of good news, the Clomid I'm taking is working at least to the point it made me ovulate and now have a period without having to take Provera as well.  I'm really glad I don't have to take Provera anymore, I truly hated those pills.  I'm still not pregnant, but at least I'm one step closer so maybe next month.

AngieH2007
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:12 PM

my mother in law is coming this week and my mom will be here next week for Christmas. I'm so excited to see them esp my mom. I used to see her almost everyday till I got married and moved out of state. I have all my Christmas shopping done..I think aaaaand generally things are fine..oh oh and the snow is finally melting so I can drive and not have white knuckles again :)

I'ma charging mah lazers.....pew pew !!

Purtyred
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I'm so sorry for your family's loss!

My good news is that my son moved away in March with his dad and he's back closer to me now since September.  I was dying...Now I'm better. My husband and I are extremely happy and it feels great to have my son back to make our family complete.

neenerashley
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM

My house is cleaned!!! Were moving to Washington in 3-4 months. Im pretty sure I passed all my classes..

I'm sorry. *hugs*

myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM

My husband is coming home for R&R just in time for Christmas after being in Iraq for 6 months.  The kids will be so excited to have him home for Christmas, even if it is just temporarily before he has to go back. 

ERNAProud
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:15 PM

That is awesome. We are celebra(just on my dads side) because my stepbrother is coming home from his deployment to Iraq for 2 weeks right after Christmas. He will be leaving Iraq on December 26.

And the snow..I WISH we had some snow! LOL. The kids would love it, but we live on the gulfcoast, so not too much of a chance. We got just  a little a couple of weeks ago, but it did not stick.

Quoting AngieH2007:

my mother in law is coming this week and my mom will be here next week for Christmas. I'm so excited to see them esp my mom. I used to see her almost everyday till I got married and moved out of state. I have all my Christmas shopping done..I think aaaaand generally things are fine..oh oh and the snow is finally melting so I can drive and not have white knuckles again :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)