Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!! What the heck???

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok so My dd, has been avoiding her normal nap for a while... Well I was looking over at her highchair, and she was dozing... I look back over and this is what I find....

I am soo not messing with her, she can sleep right there... If I tried to move her she would wake up and we'd be dooomed....

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
allurasmamma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:28 PM

thats a stiff neck in the making...lol...too cute

StrayMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM

LOL...she seems perfectly fine where she is and as long as that tray isn't carving a groove in her head I would leave her! 

TwitchyPookie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM

My dd did that ALL the time when she was 2. Every lunch time each day....asleep with a face covered in whatever messy food she was eating. LOL

~Heather~Wife to Nathaniel~Mommy to Chavelle/Micheal/Hecate~

Pro-vaxxer, pro-choicer, spanker, curser, pro-CIOer, co-sleeper, Wiccan studying, soon to be college student, me and my kids listen to heavy, death and black metal, breast and formula feeder, tripp pants and band t-shirt wearing, pierced, tatted, bi-sexual, now and then I baby my kids, tough-loving, plump sized, don't give a f*&k, speaks her mind, open-minded, mama to 3 awesome hard core hell-raisers!!!!
vickieb310
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:31 PM

lol - both my girls have done that too!

This is my youngest - she's 8 now! lol

DelennDax
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:33 PM

I love pictures of them sleeping in the highchair.

Trinity0820
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Im just happy she is sleeping a little bit... she got me sick and she is teething and I'm due next month with her brother... so we are a miserable bunch right now lol

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
dannie0802
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:35 PM

MY GODDAUGHTER HAS A CHICCA HIGHCHAIR SO IF ASHE FALLS ASLEEP IN IT IT CAN LAY BACK

NadiasMommy427
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:39 PM

awww that's soooo freaking cute....lol 

Juliekat23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Quoting dannie0802:

MY GODDAUGHTER HAS A CHICCA HIGHCHAIR SO IF ASHE FALLS ASLEEP IN IT IT CAN LAY BACK

Thats what I did with DD.  She fell asleep in her high chair all the time.  I have so many pics of it!!!

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)