Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

watch what you say around your kiddos lol

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

ive been so stressed latly and when something goes wrong i say oh god! i guess my daughter picked it up and now is running around saying "oh god oh god" lol i think its kind of funny, relived she didnt pick up anything else i say lol now i really gotta watch out what comes out my mouth !! lesson learned

iam a 19 year old stay at home, spoiling my daughter every second i

get, cooking and cleaning, boo boo kissing,afternoon nap taking, fiance to dijun, proud beautiful mommy to a boss baby princess

named genesis a'nye and loving every minute of it :-)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:38 PM

LOL...they are like little parrots.

luving-mom-of-2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:41 PM

I am constantly yelling at my hubby about that!  Our 7 yr old has already repeated some "not-so-nice" words of his.  I just tell her that they aren't nice and then smack him!

santa greensanta blue

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

KatieFlower
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Lol I know!!! This is terrible, but my boyfriend was playing a video game and he said "douche" (which we don't say that or other swears or bad words, it just slipped) and my 2 year old son who is just started to talk really repeated him exactly and perfectly pronounced it!!! OH my goodness it was terrible but he forgot it soon after thankfully.  So yep they like to copy us!! lol

1andonlysarissa
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM

yes hubbys are great at that! lol mines has said some things in front of my dd thankfully she wasnt too interested in repeating them lol

Quoting luving-mom-of-2:

I am constantly yelling at my hubby about that!  Our 7 yr old has already repeated some "not-so-nice" words of his.  I just tell her that they aren't nice and then smack him!

santa greensanta blue

iam a 19 year old stay at home, spoiling my daughter every second i

get, cooking and cleaning, boo boo kissing,afternoon nap taking, fiance to dijun, proud beautiful mommy to a boss baby princess

named genesis a'nye and loving every minute of it :-)

ZacharyCainsmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Oh, I know how that goes. We were looking at Christmas Lights last night and my husband said "man, look at that big a** Snowman."   So, tonight, my mom came over to pick my 3 year old up and take him to look at lights and he said 'Gee (thats what he calls her), I want to see that big a** snowman"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)