• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help with a project!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
I have two things I need help with. 1 is I can't find a metaphor in any of the poems and I need 3 the poems are The Raven, The Seven ages of man, and I know why the caged bird sings. Also I need a roccomendation of a poem bc I'm not big about poetry and I need to write an analysis and come up with a symbol. Anyone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

I'm a pro-life, anti-gay marriage, anti CIO, co sleeping, non vaxing(PM me to find out why), 16 yr old Christian mom to Lorelai. I have an almost perfect GPA and hope to attend Duke university. I want to be a pediatrician or pediatric oncologist.
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
De_Chick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I'm going to be blunt. I don't think its right for people in college to be asking for others to basically do their homework for them on cafemom.

Rachel12342
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Quoting De_Chick:

I'm going to be blunt. I don't think its right for people in college to be asking for others to basically do their homework for them on cafemom.

I'm 16. Read the siggy. Not in college. I did the other 10 parts but I honestly can't find any metaphors. I just need a suggestion on a poem to do

CafeMom Tickers

I'm a pro-life, anti-gay marriage, anti CIO, co sleeping, non vaxing(PM me to find out why), 16 yr old Christian mom to Lorelai. I have an almost perfect GPA and hope to attend Duke university. I want to be a pediatrician or pediatric oncologist.
mommywillU
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM

It's been a really long time since I've read those. There are a ton of metaphores in the raven though. Look up what a metaphore is. I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can do it. The title of the poem itself is a metaphor. Do not copy from the internet, but google metaphor and it will list examples for you. Should at least point you in the right direction.

kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming

The raven

I haven't read the others. I thought the last one you mentioned was a novel. Guess i was wrong!

De_Chick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Okay high school same thing...I guess its just I see this alot from people and it makes me wonder what those asking for help are learning if people give them the answers. Sometimes helping someone isn't really helping in the long run.

Rachel12342
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Quoting De_Chick:

Okay high school same thing...I guess its just I see this alot from people and it makes me wonder what those asking for help are learning if people give them the answers. Sometimes helping someone isn't really helping in the long run.

Yea I know. I only do this when I really can't find the answers. Anyone have a poem suggestion?

CafeMom Tickers

Rachel12342
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Quoting Rachel12342:

Quoting Rachel12342:

Bumping for suggestions for a poem

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)