Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for a friend

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well this is a question from one of my guy friends...He wants to know would you miss your period a week after you had sex if he got you pregnant....

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
prego7386
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM

i dunno..i mean if you don't have your period its usually because your pregnant. it depends on when she ovulated compared to when they had sex but like i said..if she isnt on her period its prob cause she is cooking a bun in the oven. if she has missed her period though all she has to do is take a preg test and she will know...oh and tell your friend to wrap it before he taps it lol

bupkie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Possibly.  Depends on her cycle... ovulation time and days of her cycle... 

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***dancing

peacefulhippie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:14 PM

sounds like shes either pregnant by him or someone else or she could be having some kind of other problem or stress realted issue. she also could be either to thin or to heavy or maybe she doesnt have regualr periods at all. she could also be anemic or if shes older she could be menepausel. lol i guesse what im saying is there could be many reason some very serious and some not so serios ranging from stressed out to cancer the only real way he will knoow is if she gets a pregnancy test and if he only had sex with herone time a week before her missed period id be making sure that if they arent exclusive and she was prego that he get a dna test. cuz if that was the case that would sound rather couincidental to me 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)