Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM
  • 10 Replies

Sorry for the urgent sound in my title but I need help my 9 yr old son REALLY wants footie pjs for Christmas and I'd love to get him some that aren't too pricey but I'm having a hard time finding a style and size appropriate any suggestions he's size 8/9 long and skinny. 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gobimom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Target has them! 

myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Yep, that is what I was going to say!

Quoting gobimom:

Target has them! 

Swtmama62205
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Yup...Last year i got my husband some as a joke lmao.  Hes 6'1  He had to squeeze into them

Quoting gobimom:

Target has them! 

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Target

davidjames07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM

walmart has a bunch of them for like 9 bucks!!! and you can order them online and site to store ship them!

Breastfeeding/formula feeding, non-circumcising, vaccinating, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, spanking when needed, forward faced at 1, feed my son whatever he wants in moderation,  Wife to Joey since 01/06, mother to David James since 07/12/07, and pregnant with baby number two due June 7, 2010.

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM

i saw some in sears the other day.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

suzi960
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM

target  or even khols has them too...:))

De_Chick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I saw some really cute ones in shopko last week and was debating on getting my thirteen year old some but decided against it (cuz I don't think he would ever wear them anymore)...lol he's pretty small for his age and they had up to size fourteen.

JZB
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:15 PM

What are their sizes like?

Quoting De_Chick:

I saw some really cute ones in shopko last week and was debating on getting my thirteen year old some but decided against it (cuz I don't think he would ever wear them anymore)...lol he's pretty small for his age and they had up to size fourteen.

JZB
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)