• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are some of your favorite mispronuciations your kids have made?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM
  • 121 Replies

my dd calls her favorite blankie burble blankin. soo cute

and milk is mook

yogurt is GURT!

and her little brother is cardoor instead of carter

and my all time fav.... her dad was on the couch in grey shorts and she walks up and points right at him and says dad! gay! dad! gay!!! LOL

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michelle121003
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM

One morning when dd was like 1 she was askin for openo.  I had no frickin clue what she was talking about.  (Yes, early talker!)  She kept pointing at the cupboard saying "I want openo!"  I finally started pulling things out and when I got to OATMEAL she was like "Yes!  Openo!!"

It's stuck...we still call it openo in my family!  :)

kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Socks

take a guess.

southernjess3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:14 PM

today my 4 year old was singing.....And bingo was his name HO

CafeMom Tickers

mommywillU
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Fuck for truck...it was cute at the time...Everytime a truck would go by or he'd be playing with one he'd say fuck mommy fuck mommy....

kksmommy23

My 2 year old like to put har bows with the elastic ties on her arms and flap her wings and says she is wearing her flutterfly (butterfly) wings.  I love it, it is so sweet!

Homegirl72

My daughter would call a feather - fweather & she would call my friend Lisa - Lifa!

wife.and.mommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM

fork = fuck

shirt = shit

cracker = cocker

michelle121003
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Lol!!  Is it pocks?? 

Kinda like when truck is said with an "f"...lol!!

Quoting kk_bella:

Socks

take a guess.

stevi3905
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:17 PM

With my oldest she loves Goldfish but when she says it it sound like she is saying bulls#@$ and it just makes us laugh (not that it would be funny if she really was swearing). The favorite mispronounciation my second daughter has is instead of Mommy she calls me Monny. It just makes me melt. 

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing?  Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing?  Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

ASDPDDmommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I watch Vampire Diaries on the CW, and my son came up to me to ask what I was watching. I told him and he said "Oh Vampire Diarreah. " L M A O!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)