Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Help. Wondering what to do.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:44 PM
  • 2 Replies

The problem in short is that My husband puts me behind his friends. ALWAYS. Has better things to do, doesn't answer my calls if he is with his friends. We live in Texas, but I am in fla right now with my family waiting on my sister to have here baby. (any day now). So he never spends time with me or the kids, never calls just to say he misses us, never even trys. (this has been going on sence before I left) So tonight, I told him that Im coming home On the 29th. I was going to just stay but You can't just throw away 6 years and 3 babies together. He has untill June 1st to help me work on this. God knows I have my faults too. But if he doesnt make an effort and nothing changes, Im moving home to Florida. The thing is, I feel really bad for telling him that. Like I should try harder or something. But I have tried everything I can and still nothing has happened to change. Opinions could help.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickershttp://www.weddingcountdown.com">
wedding websites
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luvkids329
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM

WELL YOUR RED FLAG SHOULD HAVE ALREADY WAVED BYE, AND THAT WOULD BE WHEN U SAID HE DOESN'T SPEND TIME WITH THE KIDS, INSTEAD HE MAKES HIS FRIENDS NUMBER ONE, WHAT DO NEED A HUBBY FOR IF HE CANT BE A DADDY TO HIS OWN KIDS? I KNOW EASIER SAID THAN DONE, JUST REMEMBER THAT THE KIDS FEEELINGS SHOULD COME FIRST, GOOD LUCKice skating

De_Chick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I don't know if you have tried marriage counseling but that might be worth a try. Sometimes an unbiased person can do a world of good for a couple in trouble. I would try something like that as long as you still love him. Unfortunately we cannot change people!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)