Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beat your kids!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM
  • 106 Replies

No, not really... just wondering who supports spankings? I'll admit I do spank... but not too hard and always on the butt or hands. I try not too... but sometimes time out and taking toys away don't work. We do have a belt, but if we use it, its very lightly on his butt... mostly he just don't like it. lol. And if we threaten to use it, he straightens up in an instant.

So, do you support spanking? maybe I can get other ideas on disipline from your responses being I really don't like to spank anyways... But really, I know you feel like it sometimes... don't really beat them! LOL.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RiyahsMommy08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM

NOT ME!!!!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
seffiepoo
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM

i spank!

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I've given my DD a good swat on the butt when she acts up.

Kairi       

Telesha
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM

I spank asses when need be. I always have and I will tell you what, I have THE most respectful, well mannered, obedient child who loves her mommy and daddy VERY much. I know for a fact that my child will not be a trouble maker, a hazard to society or pregnant at a young age.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:57 PM

bump 

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:57 PM

I am a PROUD spanker!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

NEWMOMOF1
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Quoting mommyziegler:

I am a PROUD spanker!!!

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM

YES I do spank my boys. I spank them in public too if they don't listen and I've already told them twice not to do something. They get embarrassed so now they don't act up too much in public cuz they know momma don't play lol. There are times when people give me weird looks but I don't care they are my kids. This man actually said something to me one time and I told him "maybe if his momma would've spanked him then he would've known to mind his own buisness." He just made a noise and walked in the store.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Quoting Telesha:

I spank asses when need be. I always have and I will tell you what, I have THE most respectful, well mannered, obedient child who loves her mommy and daddy VERY much. I know for a fact that my child will not be a trouble maker, a hazard to society or pregnant at a young age.

Like I said... Not a big fan of it, mostly b/c I don't like to see him hurt, But like in the 50s or so... kids used to get spanked with belts and switches and hand or other objects all the time and most of them grew up to be well rounded adults... So, I really don't get why so many people are so against spanking these days.

SpiritedTigress
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I do not label myself a spanking parent but I have smacked a hand and a bottom here and there.
Once Anastasia came up to me and bit my butt.. I had to pull her hair to get her to let go. That was strange because she is usually a very good girl and wasnt throwing a tantrum or anything O,o

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)