Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS is going to LOVE his Christmas presents!!! *PICS*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 10 Replies

So DH and I did the Chrismtas shopping for DS today, and we got exactly what we went for!  He LOVES Toy Story, he already has 2 Buzz dolls, pj's.  My mom is sending him a Toy Story tent set for Christmas, and we're waiting on money from my grandma and sister to buy DS presents from them so they don't have to pay shipping.

pregnancy calendar

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWifey4907
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Oh come on...No one has anything to say about my 2 yr old's Christmas presents?  LOL that's okay, I just had to share.

pregnancy calendar

02nana07
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM

CUTE MAKES ME WISH MY KIDS WERE LITTLE AGAIN. 

BrigetteLyn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Looks good. My daughter is the same way about Dora things. When people ask what she wants I say "anything Dora!"

ajzuell
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:30 PM

That's a real cute bike!  I bet he will love it!

liddellmama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Too cute mama I am sure he will love them!!! 

joshuasmommy10
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:31 PM

neat stuff

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
motherof2boys24
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Our 3 year old is into Buzz Lightyear now. Last year it was Cars. Why do kids chnage every year? B/c he keeps changing every year we have 3 boxes in the attic of toys he does not play with and his toy box is full of toys all ready. That is why when ever it gets warm again, we are going to have a yard sale.

uglykitty77
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM

my son (6 yrs) out grew toystory stage a couple of years ago but he still plays with his buzz lightyear toys.... I too can't wait till my son opens his presents ... he's getting four presents this year a nerf gun, a spy kit thinggy, a DS game, and  the transformers arm and mask thinggys I guess that will make it 5 presents and a bunch of little stocking stuffers hotwheels,a movie, and two bakugans.... my son don't have grandparents to buy him things and I asked other family members not to buy him anything so I don't feel obligated to buy their kids anything and to keep it minimal for him so he can enjoy what he got instead of getting too much and loose interest... I know one thing ...he's going to be super excited he got everything on his list...

Chandra034
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:32 PM

I got my son the same Woody doll, he also got Buzz.

luving-mom-of-2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Wow!  I didn't know they still made "pull-string" toys anymore.  I thought they were considered a choking hazard, lol.  Very cute!  He'll be one excited boy on Christmas morning!

santa greensanta blue

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)