Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do our kids look like? Me, or HER?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: Could Rach pass as the mother?

Options:

Yes, but they favor you more!

Yes, they favor her more!

No, they are definitely yours!

Did you get them at the cabbage patch?! They don't look like either one of you!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 86

View Results

Haha we were at the store the other day and someone told Jenelle she looked JUST like her mommy. I said "aw thanks" and she was like "Oh, not you.. wait.. are you her mom?" and got all confused. I don't think the kids look anything like Rach but I figured I'd see what you guys thought! :)

Could she pass as the mother? lol

And meeeee:

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaoftwins9197
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I can't vote 'cause it's like a mix-match...LOL.  I think Jenelle looks just like you!  I love that pic of her and Rach, by the way, I can do that crazy tongue thing too!  I think Saff could pass as Rach's.  I'm undecided on Grace-Lynn...LOL.

heidi37217
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Wow they really do favor her.

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

I can't vote 'cause it's like a mix-match...LOL.  I think Jenelle looks just like you!  I love that pic of her and Rach, by the way, I can do that crazy tongue thing too!  I think Saff could pass as Rach's.  I'm undecided on Grace-Lynn...LOL.

Grace looks just like her Grammie.. she is so pretty and she just does NOT fit in with us lol. We are all just average. I do agree though I think Nell and Saff could pass as Rach's kids. Especially Saff because she and Rach are both so tiny!!

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Quoting heidi37217:

Wow they really do favor her.

LOL That is so funny to me. :) Thanks for the reply!

hisbabybat
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Out of those pics I think they definitely favor her.

you have such a beautiful family :)

mamaoftwins9197
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

Grace looks just like her Grammie.. she is so pretty and she just does NOT fit in with us lol. We are all just average. I do agree though I think Nell and Saff could pass as Rach's kids. Especially Saff because she and Rach are both so tiny!!

Bleh...average...I think you're all gorgeous!

kiss

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Quoting hisbabybat:

Out of those pics I think they definitely favor her.

you have such a beautiful family :)

Aw Thanks! Those are all not so great pics of us too! lol

EbonySnow
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:25 PM

sorry I don't know your little ones names, but the top one does look like Rachel but not the others imo. 

Life is too short for uncertainties,,,,,,,

fallnangel93
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Your kids are adorable! They do kinda favor her, but look like you, if that makes sense.

jrp0606
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Oh I don't know. I think they could pass as hers and if I didn't know what you looked like it would be easy to think that. When I see your pic they do look like you. can I pick both. They are too freakin cute by the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)