Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Football Teams

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM
  • 30 Replies

I am curious at to what your favorite football team is and how it became your favorite?  Is it your DH's as well, or did you like it before he came into the picture?  Basically I am curious to know the history of how you and your SO became such fans of your favorite football teams. 

DH is a die hard Eagles fan.  He started liking them when he was very young.  I will ask him for the history as to why as soon as he gets home.  I tend to follow Brett Favre.  I don't know why, but I find him very sexy.  So I currently am a Vikings Fan... because of Brett! 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heidi37217
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Titans..grew up on them and they still remain my favorite. My SO is a Titan fan too. We actually got tickets to go to the game on Christmas..front and center..we are so excited.

EtiesMommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM

My husband is a Packers fan, by default I am too. My 3 year old would grab the GB stuff at stores from a baby, so he is also a Packers fan. My husband has been a Packers fan since he was young.

chotovec82
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I'm from Indiana; yup a born Hoosier! Anyways I love the Colts!

adri_nevarez
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Congrats!  How cool is that!  DH has always wanted to go to an Eagles game... we are in Texas so maybe when they play the Cowboys one year! 

Quoting heidi37217:

Titans..grew up on them and they still remain my favorite. My SO is a Titan fan too. We actually got tickets to go to the game on Christmas..front and center..we are so excited.

lachick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:22 PM

SAINTS Fans both of us. Yes and not afraid to say that any more. We are not the AINtS of the past.lol No more paper bags for us.

We lived in the New Orleans Area for over 20 years and have been to several games in the Dome just love them and this year Wow 13 - 0

Black and Gold

adri_nevarez

I used to be a Packers fan... but I followed Brett!  I don't know what it is about him that has me mesmorized!  Dh gets all frustrated because he says he is an old fart, lol!

Quoting EtiesMommy:

My husband is a Packers fan, by default I am too. My 3 year old would grab the GB stuff at stores from a baby, so he is also a Packers fan. My husband has been a Packers fan since he was young.

ahawes

I AM A BIG AZ CARDINALS FAN.... LETS NOT TALK ABOUT HOW THEY ARE PLAYING TONIGHT.... PLZ! BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE...

OH AND YEAH I WILL FOLLOW BRETT FARVE ANYWHERE!!!!

AND I AM ALSO A SD CHARGERS FAN CUZ OF SO....

wreath
 I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man!

mamaoftwins9197
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I'm a diehard 'Skins fan.  I live in Maryland and my whole family are/were 'Skins fans until the Ravens came to Baltimore.  DF is a Ravens fan, but he roots for the 'Skins too.  We were loving football yesterday!!!  'Skins won their first on the road game this season and the Ravens stomped the shit out of the Lions...48-3.

adri_nevarez

I love Peyton =)... I actually love both Eli and Peyton.  I am always so impressed with how polite they are.  I actually got to meet their father at a charity event.  Very nice and respectful man!

Quoting chotovec82:

I'm from Indiana; yup a born Hoosier! Anyways I love the Colts!

heidi37217

Check out Ebay when you get ready to buy some. People with PSL sell their tickets pretty cheap with great seats!! 

Quoting adri_nevarez:

Congrats!  How cool is that!  DH has always wanted to go to an Eagles game... we are in Texas so maybe when they play the Cowboys one year! 

Quoting heidi37217:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)