• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, mamma's. I need you. *UPDATE*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok, I went to the doctor on Thursday because I have been feeling sooo yucky.  I had this god awful cough that I could not get rid of.  So...he wanted to do an x-ray to test for pneumonia.. He did a pregnancy test before, standard procedure, and SUPRISE!  You are pregnant!  Ok, so came home, told my hubby.  We started getting used to the idea, then got sooo excited.  We were going to tell the family on our Christmas get together this coming up Saturday.  Yesterday, we did some christmas shopping, and I started bleeding.  Just a little.  Came home and layed down.  When I woke up, blood was EVERYWHERE.  I called the doc this morning and they couldn't get me in today, but told me to go to the ER.  I went, but had to leave after 5 hours.  I plan on calling again tomorrow.  I am still bleeding.  There have not been any big blood clots, just...well, blood.  So, what are my chances of my baby still being there?  I have two perfect and very healthy babies, who are 5 and 6.  I know the chances are slim, but I just want someone who went through this and has a healthy baby in the end.  Anyone?

Ok, so I got in to see the doc today, and he sent me over for blood work.  I got my results back a little while ago.  The doctor started off the convo with "Unfortunatly, Mrs. Beird...".  I have lost my baby.  I don't know why God thought it fair to let me find out I was preggo on Thursday only to have him taken from me on Sunday.  Thank you mommies for all of your help. 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wells75904
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM

No sorry hun, I doubt you are still pregnant, but its possible, anything is possible, I have had 5 miscarriages and there was always lots of bleeding, I never had that much bleeding in my full term pregnancies

Need Help Saving Money? Check out 

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms

TygerLily62
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I said a prayer for you and your baby.  I hope that everything is ok! I know a girl who had this happen and it turned out that she had a bleed in her uterus. (I wish I knew more about it, but she's working right now, so I can't ask her). She went in and they stopped the bleeding and she has an adorable healthy 16 month old baby boy now. 

NVL0707
by Baroness on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM

sorry dear dont know,but heres a bump.i hope everything is well and you have a healthy pregnancy.

~NVL0707~ 

BamaMom26
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I'm so sorry mama.  I wish I could help but I've never had a miscarriage myself.  I did experience a lot of cramps and spotting while pregnant and both my girls came out just fine but never a lot of bleeding.  I hope all is well and if not maybe you can try again.  Keep us updated.

xksmommy88
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:39 PM

i dont know. when i had my misc. i had clots.. but i dk.. everyone could be diff.... so all i can say is good luck!

My little Family:)  in lovetoddler boytoddler girl
                                      Hubby&I         Xander (5)       Kaedan (2)

hisbabybat
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Oh wow...I honestly couldn't say. I hope for only the best for you & your family; keep us updated when you can!

mamaoftwins9197
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM

It could go either way.  I will say that when I was about 5 weeks along, I started bleeding profusely...had big clots and everything...but no pain.  I bled all day one day, couldn't even bother with a pad or anything 'cuase it was just coming, then I spotted for about 4 days.  The ER couldn't really tell me anything except that BOTH sacs looked fine.  I had to wait 2 weeks for my follow-up appointment.  I didn't lose anything, I have two very healthy 27 month olds, but they have no idea why I bled.  Good luck and keep us posted!

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)