Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rate me?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM
  • 59 Replies

Why the hell are all you women wanting to be rated?

Are you feeling THAT low about yourself that you want to hear other people you dont even know tell you youre pretty?

JSYK most of them are lying.

Especially the ones that are calling hideous girls pretty.

lmfao.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Meh..it passes the time. It can be fun to see what people look like.  If it bothers you, don't look at those posts.  We can only argue about the normal controversial topics so much before we need to throw in some new stuff.

BOSSYK
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:42 PM

There are some women on here that fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! 

wife.and.mommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:59 PM

but you get reported if you tell them.. lol

Quoting BOSSYK:

There are some women on here that fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! 

kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Call me anything you want, but don't call me a liar. I won't quote someone if I think they're butt ugly.

Some people, however, have this gift. It's a secret, but I'll tell you and only you: we're able to see the beauty in everyone.

myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I won't lie, but I will try to find something nice to say. 

Quoting kk_bella:

Call me anything you want, but don't call me a liar. I won't quote someone if I think they're butt ugly.

Some people, however, have this gift. It's a secret, but I'll tell you and only you: we're able to see the beauty in everyone.

CountryBreed
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM

One question...

Why does it matter to you?

The conclusion I draw from this completely pointless and drama filled post is that you're either too "chicken" to tell these butt ugly women that they are, or you are in fact a butt ugly woman...

stpalmsgirl
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with low self esteem, it's just fun. I love these posts because I can see what everyone looks like.

Also i never lie when I make a comment about someone, if I don't find them pretty I wont say anything.

boyd-family
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I like to see what all the other moms look like, everyone is pretty to someone. I usually just don't quote if I don't have anything nice to say. The posts are fun though, who cares if people are lying....everyone needs an ego boost from time to time.

CafeMom Tickers
boyd-family
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Quoting CountryBreed:

One question...

Why does it matter to you?

The conclusion I draw from this completely pointless and drama filled post is that you're either too "chicken" to tell these butt ugly women that they are, or you are in fact a butt ugly woman...

LMAO!!! I loved this!

CafeMom Tickers
i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:07 PM

YOUR opinion is they are ugly.

Someone ELSE might not think that.

As a matter of fact at least ONE MAN disagrees with you, in every case! Because they have kids with these women!

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)