Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am selling a dress on craigslist I have a question for you ladies.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am selling the dress. I know some ladies would probably want to try it on but I dont know if it's a good idea? What if someone rips it or damages the dress? What should I put on the post?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Oh.....I dunno.

definitely tell them that the dress must go on easily, no ripping the zipper, you won't use that much force!

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM

hmmm ... tell them they can come look at it , *IF* the try it on and something happens they MUST buy it! have pics of the dress before , show them before they try it on what every inch looks like!

gl! i have so many ads on CL right now and no luck =(

Mamasgirl524
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:45 PM

You break it you buy it lol. 

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

hmmm ... tell them they can come look at it , *IF* the try it on and something happens they MUST buy it! have pics of the dress before , show them before they try it on what every inch looks like!

yeah I have like 5 sometimes I have 10+ ads at the same time. Some lady came yesterday to buy a playpen but that's my sil's. Ugh. I really need to get rid of a lot of things.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM

wow! i have so many and nothing. everyone is saying that shipping would cost more than the item so no one buys

Quoting ErikaM27:

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

yeah I have like 5 sometimes I have 10+ ads at the same time. Some lady came yesterday to buy a playpen but that's my sil's. Ugh. I really need to get rid of a lot of things.

De_Chick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I wouldn't put anything on there about them having to buy it if they ruin it. If they call and ask to come see it then tell them that they can and if they ruin it while trying it on they have to buy it.

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

wow! i have so many and nothing. everyone is saying that shipping would cost more than the item so no one buys

Quoting ErikaM27:

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

I always do pick up only. That sells quicker. I always sell things on craigslist. I always keep reposting. I have several emails too so I use different areas to post LOL

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM

i tried pick up only -- didnt work. hmm i do have another email i could use!

Quoting ErikaM27:

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

Quoting ErikaM27:

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

I always do pick up only. That sells quicker. I always sell things on craigslist. I always keep reposting. I have several emails too so I use different areas to post LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)