• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you ever write a list of things to ask your OB at your next apt?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:48 PM
  • 17 Replies

Just as the title says...

I'm thinking of writing a list of the things I would like to bring up with her tomorrow. But not sure if that would look bad.

I hope I can remember everything.

This being my second baby I feel kinda weird asking about certain things like just walking across my house takes my breath away and I have to catch my breath. I just get worn out and breathless very easily. I'm 28wks btw.

I feel like I should know all the answers since its my second- but this is completely different than my first...

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YesNoMaybe
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Oh yes or else I would forget!

BabyMommy_3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I did, and I'd review it before going into the appointment...and hope I didn't have to take the paper out during the appointment. LOL

It won't look bad if you do it. :)

QuickMomma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:51 PM

You could make a list.Don't worry you wont look bad,Im sure many women have done it before whether its their first,second or third pregnancy.Each one of my pregnancies was different which is normal so I always had questions.

YesNoMaybe
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:55 PM

LOL Oh I whipped my paper out!

Quoting BabyMommy_3:

I did, and I'd review it before going into the appointment...and hope I didn't have to take the paper out during the appointment. LOL

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Well my dr said that was normal but anyways no I didn't take a list I would just bring it to his attention when I was at the appointment. I wouldn't forget either.

PollyMarie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Yes I have and do. I go in with questions to ask and then the information I get while I am there leads to more questions and then I forget the questions I was wanting to ask in the beginning.  Hope that makes sense, lol.

Brittanylynn85
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I've made a list for every appt!! I'm very forgetful any way when it comes to asking things and getting all the info i want I even take a pen with me and write down the answers! LoL

CafeMom Tickers
mamak57
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:02 PM

yep and i write down notes about what he said in answer 

BabyMommy_3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:15 PM

LOL You're a bold woman!

Quoting YesNoMaybe:

LOL Oh I whipped my paper out!

Quoting BabyMommy_3:

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Quoting YesNoMaybe:

Oh yes or else I would forget!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)