Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You WILL NOT (will not!) believe how easy these cookies were to make!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  • 38 Replies

My 8 year old did the ENTIRE thing herself.. they are a LITTLE on the sweet side but if you use organic peanut butter (we didn't) you won't have that problem. Or maybe add a little less sugar? Heck I dunno. But I couldn't believe it. I was like baking without flour? No way! BUT they are awesome!

ETA: We added chocolate chips, and they actually had to bake for like 14 minutes not 10 to 12. But obviously everyone's oven is different.

EASY 1 2 3 PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES  
1 cup peanut butter (any kind)
1 cup sugar (granulated)
1 large egg
Preheat oven 350°F.

Mix sugar and egg together, then and peanut butter. That's it. Now form into 1" balls an press with fork. Dip fork in a little sugar so it won't stick.

Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F.

Reese's Peanut Butter can be used; add chocolate chips, raisins, M&M'S® - be creative!

Makes 1 dozen cookies.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ponylover86
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Wow! That seems easy enough. Will have to give it a try. Thanks!

iloveashton804
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM

My 8 yo DS loves to help cook! I should let him make those tommorrow, he'll be so excited! Thanks for the recipe! Oh, and they're super good with hershey kisses with the almond in the middle!  =)

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM

OH and we doubled the recipe and added chocolate chips! :)

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

imthatgirl728
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM

bump for later

Jynnifer292
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:55 PM

This is the peanut butter cookie recipe that I make. I have a niece that is allergic to gluten and because they have no flour, she can have them. Don't try them with all natural peanut butter though. They fall apart. You need to use the creamy processed stuff. lol I sometimes put a hershey kiss on them right out of the oven, wait a couple of minutes until they are soft, then spread the chocolate and let it harden.

Juliekat23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:55 PM

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!  Thats my favorite recipe for cookies!!  LOL, I always make those and brownies for parties and refuse to tell the recipe!  I like people to think Im good in the kitchen!

Seriously, they make good cookies and are easy! I bet she is proud of herself!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM

That's my husband's favorite recipe to use.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM

A friend just gave me this recipe the other day...I think I might have to try them.

de_sly

ooooooOOOOOOH YUMMY

tneve

Those are the only peanut butter cookies I make anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)