• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not normally one to complain about my husband

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 PM
  • 0 Replies

But I just have to vent!  Hubby has been putting my shoes on when he has to run outside really quick.  His feet are bigger than mine and he stretches them out and wears them out funny so I end up having to buy new ones.  I just want to strangle him!  I have bad feet and cannot wear cheap shoes.  I was VERY happy today to find a pair of shoes that don't hurt me for $65 it's that bad!  I only wear high-end shoes like merrils because otherwise I can't walk after an hour or so.  This is my first pair of merril tennis shoes and let me tell you, I am in love!  I am so going to strangle hubby if he even thinks about putting them on though.  Thankfully they were at an outlet store or they would have been $120.

On top of that he hasn't moved the stuff out of the back of the truck.  It's just some fencing and a t-post hammer but I'm pregnant and can't lift it out myself.  No big deal but we don't have trash service so our trash goes in the back of the truck until it's full and hubby takes it to the dump.  I'd get trash service back but it's like $50 for 3 months (not bad but just something else to pay for) and they do a terrible job.  My driveway goes downhill to my house and they never empty the trash can all of the way.  They empty maybe half of it and then just throw it down so it tumbles down the hill into my yard and spreads trash all of the way.  They told me there is nothing they can do about it when I called to complain so I cancelled it.  I'm not paying them to spread trash in my yard and we are talking 2-3 full trash bags left in the bottom of the thing so not just a couple of odd things that stuck to the bottom you know?  Just plain laziness in not dumping it properly.  So yeah, I haven't been able to take out the trash in a while and it is piling up.  My kitchen trash is full and there is a trash bag sitting next to it almost full.  I'm not letting him sleep until he moves that stuff and takes out ALL of the trash in the house tonight!

So yeah, my husband is a great father and a very loving hubby but these two things are just driving me crazy!

Ok, I feel better now.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)