Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

potty training

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok ladies i tried the lil portable toilet and i tried the one you put on the toilet seat.

he lets me know when he has poop or urine in the diaper and he knows the toilet is to go poopie and peepee...lol

but when i try to sit him on the training seat he screams and cries. he's gonna be 3 in april so i was wondering what did yall do to train your kids?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EsmeVincent
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:37 PM

well I'm no help here cause I'm just starting and ds just turned 2 but heres a bump for ya

I know ALL moms think their children are perfect and some may say mine is abnormal but I would rather my child be abnormal if YOU are what you call NORMAL

Chandra034
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I'm not really any help either.  Kayden decided about a month and a half ago that he wasnt going to wear diapers anymore he wanted to wear unders like a big boy.  I told him he could wear them but if he peed in the floor we were putting diapers back on, he's had one accident since then.   We hadnt really even been working on potty training, I'm a full time student so I was going wait until Christmas break.  He had other plans, lol.  He'll be three in April as well.

JinerasMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:51 PM

In your EXACT position with a DD who will turn 3 in next month so here's a bump!

black_cat86
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:51 PM

With my son, I just let him run around naked with the potty where it was easy to get to. He peed on the floor once and got really upset and for the most part he just potty trained himself from there. It was during the summer of course but I really think the being naked really helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)