• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Falling right back into my depression...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 23 Replies

I just came out of a depression because of my chronic pain.. Now it's starting all over again because I'm getting a divorce.  I have to move out, get my own place, find a job, still go to school, get my own insurance WITH my chronic pain.. and somehow make it not that hard on my 3 year old..

How will this effect him in the long run?  What happens if Daddy PCS's to a different state!!

UGH!  I'm just so f*cking pissed off, stressed out, upset, and broken....  trying not to take it out on everyone I speak to, including my son..  :(

And ya know - I was broken when I met my husband and he fixed me, told me he would always love me and be there for me and now I'm broken all over again..

I'll be 25 with a divorce under my belt and a 3 year old little boy..

I'm just sad.  I married so I could be with him forever.......

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeatherMae55
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I know it's not drama filled..

:(

krista778
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM

hugsI'm sorry you are going through this. Maybe this time you'll "fix" yourself this time so no one will ever break you again. And I'm sure your son will come through this OK Kids are really resilient

kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Quoting HeatherMae55:

I wanted to post my own but I figured that tonight was a bad night for it. I feel for you. I'm having a hard time, too.

I'm also weaning off of my meds and I'm worried about it because this is bad timing but it is what it is.

I wish I could make you feel better. All I can say is that the sky is not falling, and if it does, you will do what you did before and just pick up the pieces.

HeatherMae55
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking this is for me.. I'll be better for it, and just when I get optimistic some crap happens and I'm balling my eyes out all over again.

Quoting krista778:

hugsI'm sorry you are going through this. Maybe this time you'll "fix" yourself this time so no one will ever break you again. And I'm sure your son will come through this OK Kids are really resilient

HeatherMae55
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Quoting kk_bella:

Quoting HeatherMae55:

I wanted to post my own but I figured that tonight was a bad night for it. I feel for you. I'm having a hard time, too.

I'm also weaning off of my meds and I'm worried about it because this is bad timing but it is what it is.

I wish I could make you feel better. All I can say is that the sky is not falling, and if it does, you will do what you did before and just pick up the pieces.

I'm sorry your having a hard time too!  ((hugs))

I know it's messed up, but another thing that keeps running through my head is how can I afford my meds when I get off my husband's insurance.  :(  Weaning off meds is hard!  I wish you luck!

Yeah, the sky isn't falling... but it feels like it.

my2sons2007
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I am convinced 2009 is just a S*itty year all the way around.  But they say odd years are usually bad, even years tend to be better.  So look on the bright side, if that's true we only have 2 more weeks!!

Mom to the loves of my life   

And Wife to the a wonderful man

YesNoMaybe
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:57 PM

He did not fix you!  (meaning don't give him that much credit) He may have given you a band-aid but band-aids fall off and maybe you'll get a new one but until YOU heal yourself it will be temporary no matter who gives you the band-aid!

Hang in there - you can do this!  You are that baby's world, try to remember that and not take it out on him. Three years old is such a sweet special age and it only happens once - don't regret anything.

Don't worry about you STBE.Bye!  You'll be ok and time will make it better.  Just think in a year or two you will wonder what in the world you were thinking by being this upset over him leaving!

Quoting HeatherMae55:

I just came out of a depression because of my chronic pain.. Now it's starting all over again because I'm getting a divorce.  I have to move out, get my own place, find a job, still go to school, get my own insurance WITH my chronic pain.. and somehow make it not that hard on my 3 year old..

How will this effect him in the long run?  What happens if Daddy PCS's to a different state!!

UGH!  I'm just so f*cking pissed off, stressed out, upset, and broken....  trying not to take it out on everyone I speak to, including my son..  :(

And ya know - I was broken when I met my husband and he fixed me, told me he would always love me and be there for me and now I'm broken all over again..

I'll be 25 with a divorce under my belt and a 3 year old little boy..

I'm just sad.  I married so I could be with him forever.......

ymom3

I know what you mean sort of!! Guess where my dh is?? I have no Idea!! I am stuck at home with a three year old and a truck thats almost out of gas!! I'm am so ready to be out of this relationship..RESPONSIBILITY is it that hard??? Why can't I have a loving husband!! I'm only 21 have never had a job want to go to college.

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:57 PM

aww, mama. i'm sorry. if you ever wanna trash talk, you can always pm me- vent away, scream at the world, etc. DS will be fine tho. just worry about yourself for a little bit-- are you on any meds for the pain? are you on any anti-depressants? do you have someone to call if you become clinically suicidal? (not saying you are... but i am.. and i dont have anyone to call and thats the most scarest feeling)...

just look towards the sky and know that this will pass. yea- stupid words for a time like this, but life doesnt end in a divorce. its a new beginning as well.. it can be anything you want it to be, depending on how you wanna look at it.

hugs!

kk_bella

Just wanted to make sure you have heard of Partnership for Prescription America. They don't cover all drugs but they cover a lot and if your meds aren't on their covered list, call them anyway because they know of other organizations that might be able to help.
And I just wanted to say that it's bs that you don't get SSDI.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)