• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY!? *adult languauge*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:40 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, my aunt is always bitching about things. And what really just makes me over it all, is because she is always doing it about things she could have stopped. My df called and said, can I borrow you vaccum for work, ours had a broken belt at the time and the one at his work was shot too. So my aunt says sure just get it back in the next few days. Well, that was Tuesday last week, he kept forgetting to give it to her, so tomorrow he is going to but, she told my grandma that he never said he wanted it for work until she had said yes. And its like ok and why couldnt you tell him no at that point. It isn't that hard.

She bitched because my mom was wondering where she was the other night. Oh I forgot to say, she is living with my mom and dad. What my mom was also wondering is where the hell her car was, my aunts car took a shit and she has been using my mom and dads other car since july, my mom and dad bought a new car in june so that they had a car at the house if they should ever need it, and because my sis is turning 16 soon. She even bitched when my dad drove it once because she had just put gas in it, and honestly, I'm sure my dad gave her money then for the gas. But my mom and dad still have a loan on that car and they pay the insur. while she is out driving it.

They took her in when she needed it, and she does nothing but fight with her kids and bitch. and i dont even like letting my dd down there anymore cause shes always swearing in front of her, calling her daughter a bitch, and my daughter learned that word, so not only says it but says you bitch to peopel, so she learned it that way ya know.

Sorry, she just ticks me off. She is fake and I can't really stand being around her much.

*Stefan Salvatore is my Edward Cullen.*

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
shebearncub
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Some people are just users and sounds like she is one.......Sorry she taught your dd that bad word and how she treats her own kids is horrible....

I am all for helping family but they gotta contribute too and not be detrimental to my OWN family first ya know?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)