Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you have a tramp stamp

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM
  • 25 Replies

well now that i know why it is called a tramp stamp. i wonder why other got it. they   say it is called that because it is usually girls who are easy or loose or sleep around who get them.

so why did you get your? i got mine because i was 23 and thought it was cute and thought it would look really cute when i wore a bikini. it wasn't for attention at all because i don't even wear tummy shirts.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Mine isn't technically a tramp stamp because it's too high up. It's closer to my mid-back than to my butt.

I got it there because at the time, there was no where else I could put it and my parents/employers not see it.

LuvmySFSGT
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM

I got mine because I was 16 and stupid.

And because I am a huge whore:)

hotmomma8869
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I would have to agree with the first post. I was seventeen and my father took me to get it. My mom didn't find out til I was almost 21. Guess that was just what I wanted, and I wouldn't have to worry about having to see it when I'm old and gray and my star looks like a falling cloud. lol

lilasmommy418
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I got it there because I've worked in law firms since I was 22 years old and wanted a nice big tattoo that wasn't going to be seen by every day people.  I love mine and wouldn't change it for anything.  In fact, I'm gonna add some more onto it.

usafwife314

I got mine when I was 18.  It was a "fad"...I have two others, one on each ankle.

My mom had told me that if I ever came home with anything peirced, she would rip it out, so I got tattoos instead.  So it was more of a rebellion I guess.

It's not tacky, it's a butterfly.  I love butterflys.  DH always makes a wise ass remark about it when we he's behind me.

kk_bella

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

I got mine because I was 16 and stupid.

And because I am a huge whore:)

True story.

Jess2234
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:06 PM

I don't have one there but if I was skinnier I would!!! I prefer to call them BUTT TOPPERS!!!! Sounds better!! =)

triforcechick
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I got mine a year and a half ago (I was 23). It's more funny to me than anything. I was married (still am) and my DH thought it would be cool. I'm a huge gaming nerd. I've always loved video games, and grew up playing Nintendo. So I got the Nintendo symbol as a "tramp stamp" lol. I love it and wouldn't change a thing.

CafeMom Tickers
SunnyJoJo

I got mine because I'm a big whore.

But also because it started my full back scene that I have now. Gotta start somewhere I always say.

Men are the most horrible creatures honey, they will ruin your life you mark my words...

MommytoNandA

UGH!  IDK, it was stupid I hate mine.  If it was something I liked it would be ok, but I hate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)