• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for agnostics and atheists please

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 29 Replies

I know christians believe in heaven and hell for when they die.i am just curious as to what atheists and agnostics believe.it has peeked my interest.i have never heard what is believed by you.I am not juding you as i see everyone has a right to believe what ever you want to believe.so iam curious as to what you believe happens once you die...ie where you will go once you die. 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeatherM0529
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:11 PM

I believe in an afterlife, but I believe we all go to the sameplace, I think that if you kill someone or kill yourself or whether you lived a perfect life, it's all the same place.People talk about hell just to scare the crap out of you!

By the way I'm Agnostic

Check out my Blog for Fun and Exciting giveaways going on ALL THE TIME!!

http://www.heatherandavery.blogspot.com/

myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:12 PM

My answer is going to be "I don't know."  I don't know if there is a Heaven or Hell or afterlife of some kind.  Because I don't know, I live my life in a way that I feel good about just in case.  I hope there is a Heaven because there are people out there that I would like to be reunited with at some point.

I am Agnostic btw.

LuvmySFSGT
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I just believe my husband is in a better place...where he gets to see and visit me and our DD occasionally!

wldnmommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM

thankyou so much! do agnostic people believe in heaven? 

ladymarvn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I don't think a loving God would have a hell and I don't believe in heaven.  Most likely I think we get reincarnated to learn what we missed in this life.  IDK

I am a good enough mom.  My opinions on parenting tactics change minute by minute depending on my mood and the situation.  I feel if the kids are still alive and fed by the end of the day I've done my job.  I am a Goofy Goober (see the Spongebob Movie). I believe in singing and other things that embarass your children. When my kids say I'm the meanest parent ever I take it as a compliment.  I've often yearned to box up my kids and ship them to Timbuktu.  I feel the best thing about having kids is reliving childhood.  I have a career and I'm proud of it.  You can mess with me and get away with it but God help you if you hurt my kids.  We are all flying by the seat of our pants with nothing but love to guide us.

HeatherMae55
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:15 PM

I'm agnostic...

I believe in reincarnation, you go through life until you've learned all the lessons you have to, then you go to the afterlife.  

I think that if you are a bad person, you die and be reincarnated to learn and be a better person.

agnostic1.jpg Agnostic image by Aaladorn

imthatgirl728
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM

I just think you die and thats it. I lost my father earlier this year. I don't think he's up above looking down on me. Sometimes I do still "talk" to him, but it's in vain. I don't really believe he's out there.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM

im agnostic and i believe i will either be reincarnated or become a ghost or  it will just be nothing like a black hole forever

wldnmommie
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Quoting myfoursonsks:

My answer is going to be "I don't know."  I don't know if there is a Heaven or Hell or afterlife of some kind.  Because I don't know, I live my life in a way that I feel good about just in case.  I hope there is a Heaven because there are people out there that I would like to be reunited with at some point.

I am Agnostic btw.

thankyou so much for your answer

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I'm Atheist and I don't believe in anything... When you die, you go back to the earth. I don't believe in any kind of spirits or other worlds or anything like that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)