Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cancer. Please read and pass along!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

I got this from my mentor so there is going to be some stuff about Herbalife in the end (not much) but overall it is a GREAT article. Please take some time to read it and pass it along to everyone you know!

"AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY ('TRY', BEING THE KEY WORD) TO ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY...

Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins :

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.

3  When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply..

*CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses, but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12.. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the bodies own killer cells to destroy cancer cells.. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

1. No plastic containers in microwave.
2. No water bottles in freezer.
3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Cast le Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead. 

Herbalife products that can help: 

• Garden 7.  Gives your body the fruit & vegetable enzymes it needs.  Is the equivalent of giving your body 7 servings of fruits & vegetables a day.
  • Schizandra Plus - High Powered anti-oxidant & immune support
  • RoseOx - Super powered anti-oxidant & immune support
  • Cellular Nutrition - Formula 1, 2 & Cell activator - Gives your body perfect balanced nutrition on a daily basis & gets it down to the cellular level.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life."

Heather
Herbalife Independent Distributor, Air Force wife, WAHM to two beautiful babies.
Join us in Herbalife Weight Loss Support Group

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Please bump because you never know who may need to read it!

Heather
Herbalife Independent Distributor, Air Force wife, WAHM to two beautiful babies.

superflyinlove
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Thank you this is really good info 

Bump

I'm a 26 year old fun loving girl. I laugh all the time - sometimes hysterically. I'm Cuban and so is the object of my affection. I can dance salsa like a pro and I also love to sing.  I'm in love with the sexiest man alive and a dedicated stepmom to his 3 little kiddos.... sticking out tongue

... you don't like me?  that's ok!  i like me enough for the both of us.. Have a nice day :)

pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM

No problem! My SIL and I have been doing a lot of research on nutritional defienciencies and what they cause like cancer or depression. It was just a stroke of luck that my mentor sent out this email. It's also known as the Alkaline diet to help cure cancer.

Quoting superflyinlove:

Thank you this is really good info 

Bump

Heather

therzmommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM

bump

& if you dont mind will be stealing to email to fam

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never foget how you made them feel."

-Maya Angelou

www.myspace.com/chubbsybear

pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Go right ahead...The more lives we can save, the better! :D

Quoting therzmommy:

bump

& if you dont mind will be stealing to email to fam

Heather

pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:26 AM

bump

Heather

Short_N_Sassy
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Do a read up on PNET - Primative Neuroectodermal Tumor.  That is what my 16 yr old dd was diagnosed with when she was 14 on March 12, 2008.  This type of Cancer is NOT Genetic or Hereditary.  It's just something that happen to some children between the ages of 10 -21 and peeks at age 14.  Her Oncologist is very well known and comes from St. Jude's Children's Hospital.  They removed a Tumor from her Pelvic that measured 8in X 8in X 8in.  Thus making a Soft Tissue Ewing Sarcoma (name of cancer) very rare.  Scientists are still examining this type of Cancer to this day.  Although she is a year into Remission, the Doctor DOES NOT guarantee us that it will not return.  She went through 8 months of extensive Chemotherapy, every 14 days,  6 or 7 surgeries and 6 weeks of Radiation to which she had 2nd and 3rd degree radiation burns to her left hip and lower belly.  2 MetaPorts, 2 Bone Marrow testings, Ovary (right) stapled to her right hip bone to get it out of the way of the Radiation to her Left Pelvic which fried her Left Ovary.  Surgery to remove her port and cant remember the others.  All this was done at age 14 and 15.  She has always been a picky eater, doesn't like beef that much, loves vegetables, drinks filtered water only, no sweets (she doesn't like it, never has).  It doesn't matter how good of a eater you are, organic or not, supplements, whatever, some people get Cancer.....some don't. 

I'm not dishing Herbal Life whatsoever.  My mom and dad both used it back in the late70's to early 80's.  But if you read about all the other "Supplements" out there, they all basically say the same thing.  They all claim to have Cancer Fighting Agents.

But thank you for posting this.  It does have some good usefull information. 

pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Yeah, wasn't meaning for it to be about herbalife. I got it from my mentor and just copied it in its entirety. I agree that some cancer isn't just from nutritional deficiencies but the more fast food restaurants there are, the more cancer spreads. Haven't you noticed that as obesity gets worse, more people are getting cancer as well? Now not all obesity is from eating either but if you look at the rates from the 90s till now, the obesity rates have tripled. I'm just hoping people will read and know that there is an alternate way.

I'm sorry this happened to her. That's why I put it out there. If I help prevent 1 person from getting cancer, I'm happy.

Quoting Short_N_Sassy:

Do a read up on PNET - Primative Neuroectodermal Tumor.  That is what my 16 yr old dd was diagnosed with when she was 14 on March 12, 2008.  This type of Cancer is NOT Genetic or Hereditary.  It's just something that happen to some children between the ages of 10 -21 and peeks at age 14.  Her Oncologist is very well known and comes from St. Jude's Children's Hospital.  They removed a Tumor from her Pelvic that measured 8in X 8in X 8in.  Thus making a Soft Tissue Ewing Sarcoma (name of cancer) very rare.  Scientists are still examining this type of Cancer to this day.  Although she is a year into Remission, the Doctor DOES NOT guarantee us that it will not return.  She went through 8 months of extensive Chemotherapy, every 14 days,  6 or 7 surgeries and 6 weeks of Radiation to which she had 2nd and 3rd degree radiation burns to her left hip and lower belly.  2 MetaPorts, 2 Bone Marrow testings, Ovary (right) stapled to her right hip bone to get it out of the way of the Radiation to her Left Pelvic which fried her Left Ovary.  Surgery to remove her port and cant remember the others.  All this was done at age 14 and 15.  She has always been a picky eater, doesn't like beef that much, loves vegetables, drinks filtered water only, no sweets (she doesn't like it, never has).  It doesn't matter how good of a eater you are, organic or not, supplements, whatever, some people get Cancer.....some don't. 

I'm not dishing Herbal Life whatsoever.  My mom and dad both used it back in the late70's to early 80's.  But if you read about all the other "Supplements" out there, they all basically say the same thing.  They all claim to have Cancer Fighting Agents.

But thank you for posting this.  It does have some good usefull information. 

Heather

JCTVCBN
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Thanks for the info.

You might want to research the ingredients in herbalife too.

Here is some CANCER info:

There are so many things that people can do.

Here is more info:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/37631/forums/read/6808491/_CANCER_INFO

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107789/forums/read/10884319/_Exposed_10_Facts_about_the_Breast_Cancer_Industry_Youre_Not_Supposed_to_Know_opinion

I have done a lot of research on cancer, and I cannot believe what all I have found.   Money will make people do ANYTHING, no matter what it takes.

The cancer industry is built on the foundation of treating the symptoms of cancer, while doing virtually nothing to treat the actual cause of cancer or prevent it.

First of all, let me define some basic terminology, nicknames, and slangs.  "Big Medicine" is comprised of the National Cancer Institute(NCI), the American Cancer Society (ACS), and the American Medical Associatio (AMA).  The ACS and NCI can be pictured as the varsity cheerleaders for the pharmaceutical giants, herein referred to as "Big Pharma," while the AMA is nothing more than the doctor's labor union

In order to protect the profits of Big Pharma any and all potentially successful alternative cancer therapy must be disbelieved, denied, discouraged, and disallowed at all costs.  They are prepared to do whatever it takes to suppress and censor all alternative cancer treatments.  LET ME REPEAT MYSELF:  The Cancer Industry is prepared to do whatever it takes to suppress and censor all successful alternative cancer treatments.  Whatever it takes...including bribery.  One of the reason that the healthcare system is in such mess today is that Big Medicine has allowed itself to be bought off by Big Pharma.

The fact is that the eradication of cancer is by its very nature opposed to the interests of Big Pharma, as it would destroy their investment.  In my opinion, Big Pharma's main goal is to perpetuate disease, not eradicate it.  You see, they will do anything to keep the cash cow alive and well.  Their survival is dependent on the elimination, by any means, of successful alternative cancer treatments.  NO PROFITABLE BUSINESS WILL EVER TRY TO ELIMINATE ITSELF.  That is why a cure for cancer will never come from the Cancer Industry.

Taken from CANCER Step Outside the Box by Ty M. Bollinger

(There is a war against cancer, but it's not in finding a cure it's in suppressing the cure.)

To read about some of these suppressed alternative cancer treatments, read:

POLITICS IN HEALING The suppression and manipulation of American Medicine                     

by Daniel Haley (He was a member of the New York State Legislature for 6 years (1970-76).

There are things that you can do to slow down or stop the cancer growth.

Like these:

Cancer Strategy #1: Kill Cancerous Cells - Using Zeolite Enhanced with DHQ, CANcore-1 with CANcore-2, CANcore-4 - Blood Purifier, and Zormus

Cancer Strategy #2:  Low Oxygen Levels Breed Cancer...
Increasing Cellular Oxygen Levels Kills Cancerous Cells

Cancer Strategy #3:  Acidic pH Levels Lead To Cancer...
Normalizing pH Levels Can Stop Cancer In Its Tracks

Cancer Strategy #4: Lack Of Methylglyoxal Causes Cancer...
Getting Methylglyoxal Into Cells Puts The Brakes On Cancer

Cancer Strategy #5:  A Weakened Immune System Leads To Cancer...
A Strong Immune System Seeks Out And Destroys Cancer Cells

Cancer Strategy #6:  Candida And Fungal Infections May Cause Cancer...
Eliminating These Fungal Infections Is Vital For Getting Rid Of Cancer

Cancer Strategy #7:  An Overload Of Toxins Causes Cancer...
Reducing Toxic Overload Vital For Eliminating Cancer

Cancer Strategy #8:  Free Radicals Promote Cancer By Damaging DNA...
Free Radical Scavengers Protect Cells From Damage

Cancer Strategy #9:  Low Enzymes Always Found In Cancer...
Use Enzymes To Kill Cancer Cells

Cancer Strategy #10:  Energetically Fight Cancer
With unique and powerful energetic supplements

Cancer Strategy #11:  Psychological Stress Leads To Cancer...
Resolving The Errors Stress Creates Helps Heal Cancer

http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/zeolite.html

One of the things people can do right now is stop feeding cancer cells.

Cancer cells thrive on sugar.

The following are from the book CANCER-FREE by Bill Henderson

(This is the protocol my mom has done and she still continues do and take most of these things.)

http://www.beating-cancer-gently.com/

http://www.webtalkradio.net/

Here are some things to avoid:

1. SUGAR - in any form ( Stevia, agave nectar or xylitol are the only sweeteners I recommend for cancer patients.)

2. PROCESSED FOOD - in any form.

3. ANIMAL PROTEIN - ALL animal protein. Fish, chicken, seafood, shellfish, eggs. It is all very difficult for your body to digest. You are taking 40% of your body's energy away from fighting the cancer to digest you food.

4. DAIRY - Even if the milk comes from the cow next door, don't drink it.* (The cottage cheese loses all its dairy properties when you mix it with the flaxseed oil.)

5. GLUTEN -

Thing that you CAN eat.

1. RAW, (organic) whole vegetables

2. SPROUTED BREADS of all kinds - english muffins, etc.  Just look around the health food store.  You'll find lots of "gluten-free" products.

3. PRESERVATIVE - FREE BREAD - "Ezekiel" and "Genesis" brands and similar have recently introduced "gluten-free" options.  You'll find them in the frozen food section of you health food store.  They have to be kept in the freezer because they have no chemical preservatives added to make you sick.

4. CEREALS made with millet, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, etc. and no gluten. Use almond milk on them, not soy milk. Just be careful that neither the cereal nor the milk has any artificial or real sweeteners and preservatives.

5. FRUIT Except for the berries or pineapple (another good cancer-fighting fruit) you put in the *FLAXSEED OIL/COTTAGE CHEESE smoothie in the morning, try to limit your fruit to one piece of whole fruit (apple, banana, handful of grapes, etc,.) a day.  No fruit juice.  It blasts your pancreas with fruit sugar.

What about vegetable juice?  I recommend you AVOID it.  Not because it is unhealthy.  It steals your appetite from the foods above - all of which have, along with other nutrients - FIBER.  All cancer patients need to eat a lot of fiber (35 grams per day or more. You cannot afford to be constipated.

*FLAXSEED OIL/COTTAGE CHEESE (FO/CC) The Budwig Diet

Simply mix two-thirds cup of organic cottage cheese (no preservatives), 1% or 2% fat, with 6 tablespoons of flaxseed oil. This is the cancer patient's dose - every day. It can be divided in half to make it easier to eat it all.  However, since it does oxidize, it should be eaten as soon as possible after it is mixed. ( The half measures are, mix one-third cup of cottage cheese with 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil in the morning and later in the day again mix one-third cup of cotage cheese with 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil).

Organic yogurt (with live cultures) is a suitable substitute for cottage cheese.  If you do use organic yogurt instead, use about 2 cups of yogurt with the 6 tablespoons of flaxseed oil.

You could add a packet of Stevia, and some almonds, walnuts, strawberries, blueberries or all of the above.  It makes a tasty "smoothie". These berries and nuts are cancer-fighting food, by the way.

Dr. Budwig says you can use a blender (pouring the FO/CC in AFTER it is well blended by hand).  Then add the berries and nuts, but NOT PEANUTS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)