Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I made chocolate crinkle cookies/black and whites today....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

And they turned out awful!!!

Im so sad :-(

It's a new recipe i've never made before, it's in my better homes and gardens "big cookbook" ... and the recipe SUCKED!!

I'm sad :-(

Now I have to eat all these semi-good cookies because I can't give them to people. This day is just so tragic! lol

Im, Laura. I hope you learned that from my screen name. If not, well now you know. I live in Alaska. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a Snow Ninja. Although, my day job consists of standing outside in front of my igloo looking like Igloo Trash in my snow boots, seal skin tank top & short skirt and screaming profanities at my neighbors. I'm marvelous, I know. I have a daughter named Lorelai. I can only hope one day she is just like mommy. Her daddy is Chris and together we make one big family of Igloo trash. Be Jealous.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsJaehn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Hmmm I have the same cookbook. Have you tried looking @ the Better Homes and Garndens website? You can contact them and let them know the recipe turned out badly... It's www.bhg.com if that helps. It's really rare for one of their recipes to come out (or not come out). Best of luck!

CafeMom Tickers
AmberDR
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Maybe it's the baker....and not the recipe....that sucks.

Laura4807
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM

How Rude!

I followed the recipe to a T... they're just not sweet enough. They almost taste like I forgot the sugar... but I know I didnt, because I used the last of the bag I had.

Oh well. lol

Quoting AmberDR:

AmberDR
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM

laughing lol

Hmm..i dunno...I've never been much of a baker.....

Quoting Laura4807:

How Rude!

I followed the recipe to a T... they're just not sweet enough. They almost taste like I forgot the sugar... but I know I didnt, because I used the last of the bag I had.

Oh well. lol

Quoting AmberDR:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)