Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First impression...Be honest!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 13 Replies

So another post in another group got me thinking... What is your first impression of me based on my pic (or if you have seen me on other posts)? Be honest, I can handle it! lol.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ready_for2
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM

well looking at your avi i always thought you would be emo/depressed

but looking at your real pics you look like you would be nice and able to have a lot of fun!!

iloveashton804
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Based on your pics, I think you are very pretty without being conceited. You look like a fun and loving Mom who's son adores you!

iloveashton804
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM

I agree and I think that the first pic of you is beautiful and sometime you should use that one as you avi. =)

Quoting ready_for2:

well looking at your avi i always thought you would be emo/depressed

but looking at your real pics you look like you would be nice and able to have a lot of fun!!

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Quoting iloveashton804:

Based on your pics, I think you are very pretty without being conceited. You look like a fun and loving Mom who's son adores you!

I saw your son's name is Ashton too! Mine is 3 and I keep finding girl Ashtons (and spelled different)

Kahne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM

You look friendly & that you are proud of your kiddo. 

Kahne Witham - Thirty-One Indep. Consultant

www.31giftsparty.com

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:53 PM

In another post, They thought I looked mean, lol... I feel like people think I'm that way IRL aswell, like I'm unlikeable.... I think I'm nice, but I guess I carry myself different.

Arlyah

Young, down to earth, real, but with a darker sexy side.

Quoting Chaotic_Rayne:

So another post in another group got me thinking... What is your first impression of me based on my pic (or if you have seen me on other posts)? Be honest, I can handle it! lol.

La parfaite valeur est de faire sans témoin ce qu'on serait capable de faire devant tout le monde. 

Jeiao

You kind of remind me of Amanda Knox... 

vatofamily
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 PM

You seem different but not in a bad way.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I am kind of a freak... lol... b/f is kinda opposite, so its wierd for me, not used to some one who is really laid back in relationships.... with everything.

Quoting Arlyah:

Young, down to earth, real, but with a darker sexy side.

Quoting Chaotic_Rayne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)