• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

colon cleanse?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Has anyone done a colon cleanse of any kind? I've seen the infomercials with the pills, can't remember what they're called. But I was just wondering if anything actually worked. The other post about cancer kinda got me wondering about all the toxins in my body!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:03 AM

no one's done it? 

pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:04 AM

I tried the acai berry and colon cleanse and thought that at least the cleanse worked but found out quickly after starting Herbalife that it wasn't the case. There may be one out there that does work, but the one I tried didn't.

Heather
Herbalife Independent Distributor, Air Force wife, WAHM to two beautiful babies.
Join us in Herbalife Weight Loss Support Group

amayabrianna
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Funny you posted this as we were talking about it in class on Thursday!! From what we were told they are really useless if you eat a pretty healthy diet. All the ruffage (IE: apple peels, corn, high fiber stuff) will cleanse you out naturally. Plus alot of those end up getting rid of your flora or indigenous microbiota (good bugs) and you need them to keep your digestive system healthy and working properly!!

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Quoting amayabrianna:

Funny you posted this as we were talking about it in class on Thursday!! From what we were told they are really useless if you eat a pretty healthy diet. All the ruffage (IE: apple peels, corn, high fiber stuff) will cleanse you out naturally. Plus alot of those end up getting rid of your flora or indigenous microbiota (good bugs) and you need them to keep your digestive system healthy and working properly!!

ok, thanks!

mirandas_mom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Eating healthy foods and drinking lots of water should really be sufficient.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)