Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How can i wrap cupcakes without frosting sticking?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

To the plastic.  Any ideas thanks.

by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YoungMommy182
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:51 PM

put toothpicks on top? sorry idk bump

toddler boy    girl on a swing

Armando 8/20/07      Jaylee Nicole 2/2/09

dannie0802
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:52 PM

ONLY THING I CAN THING OF IS TO USE TOOTHPICKS

ColieO
by I Rock on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:53 PM

I don't know if I'm any help, but I use a cupcake carrier or leave them in the cupcake pan with a toothpick on top and wrap with aluminum foil.

ArmyWifey4907
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:53 PM

What you could do is put them all in a cake pan, put a toothpick in each cupcake, then put the plastic wrap on the top.  That's what I do with cakes if I don't have a lid for the particular cake pan.

pregnancy calendar

Elijahsmommy9
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:54 PM

The toothpick idea is a good idea! I always just wait to frost them when I get to my desination lol

RaulitosMommy
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:54 PM

You can buy those cheap throw away foil containers with the pop up clear lid. Like what you would use for lasagna. I use it all the time for cupcakes and it will fit about 24 of them. You can get it at the dollar store or dollar tree where I get mine for a buck. They are great! you can throw it away when you are done or just clean it out and reuse it.

I am a tattoed, pierced, recently catholic church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessed, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, latina mom of a beautiful boy with chronic asthma! MySpace/margaritaville510

Kitta123
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Tooth picks and foil. Wax paper. Or you can out the cupcakes in the freezer for a bit, then cover with plastic wrap. they won't stick!

ErikaRobin
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Lick the frosting OFF and cover those suckers up.   

(What.  My answer is way more fun.)

Not.So.Virginal
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM

if you need to wrap them seperately for some reason, you can wait until the frosting has hardened a bit.....

if you are bringing the whole set of them someplace, get either a cupcake carrier or even a 9x13 with a lid that sticks up a little.... you will probably need 2 for the whole 2 dozen

De_Chick
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:00 PM

This is what I do too!

Quoting RaulitosMommy:

You can buy those cheap throw away foil containers with the pop up clear lid. Like what you would use for lasagna. I use it all the time for cupcakes and it will fit about 24 of them. You can get it at the dollar store or dollar tree where I get mine for a buck. They are great! you can throw it away when you are done or just clean it out and reuse it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)