Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

anyone else's Facebook not working right today?

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mine will get to where I sign in and then when I try to actually go into it, it says page can not be displayed.  Anyone else's doing that?

by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zoehopemama
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 12:58 PM

YES!! But mine is whe I try to upload pictures. It won't let me do the regular up load, so I have to do the simple uploader, and then when it is loading it pops up as the page can not be displayed. I wonder what is up with it???? 

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2009 at 12:58 PM

sounds like your internet connection. does every other website work fine for you- like you can go on yahoo, do a bunch of searches and whatever? if not- maybe someone is hacking into your internet so it bumps your connection out. try pushing F5 to reload it. sometimes it'll do that to me. like i'll have to sign in and then it'll go to that page but when i go back to FB, it has me sign in again. it works better (for me), if i just push F5 cuz then it'll bring me to my homepage.

(but right now- FB is working good for me)

jjones0461
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 12:59 PM

That's what mine is doing!

Quoting zoehopemama:

YES!! But mine is whe I try to upload pictures. It won't let me do the regular up load, so I have to do the simple uploader, and then when it is loading it pops up as the page can not be displayed. I wonder what is up with it???? 

zoehopemama
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Grrrr!! It was making me mad so I just gave up on it!! I hope they get it fixed soon!!

Quoting jjones0461:

That's what mine is doing!

Quoting zoehopemama:

Dimples04
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Cafemom is working great for me.  Ebay & FB is telling me that the page can't be displayed....??? HHMMMM.

RendevouzDreams
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Mine seems fine. I just have ghosts walking in my Cafe World hahaha

photoqueen240
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Mines not doing that but it is acting up. I uploaded proofs for a client today and it deleted the album. Along with others.......ticked me off! I FINALLY got them all re-loaded and hopefully it stays that way.

m0m23b0ys458
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Mine is working.I've had the same issue you're having though.It's a PITA.Hope it straightens out for you soon!

CafeMom Tickers
OOPSY_
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I added new photos and it went all wonky on me, but I just closed out and got on CM lol

angelbr
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM

The login page for facebook won't even load for me today... it has been acting wierd the last few days for me 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)