Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Free ask a nurse hotline?

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 14 Replies

I've been looking on google, and I cannot find a free one. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robin_Ayla
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Bump

imthatgirl728
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:57 AM

I wouldn't call one...but CVS does the minute clinic. You can call the closest CVS and they will tell you where the closest one is.

AMarineLovesMe
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Crap, I have one but can't find it.... give me a few and I'll get you the number lol.

Pregnancy%20ticker

ncarter24

Each health insurance company has their own.

You can also call your local hospital and ask to speak to a triage nurse. If your preggo you can call the maternity ward and they will answer your questions. Same if its about your little one. :) Good luck.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Robin_Ayla

Thank you sweety!!

Quoting AMarineLovesMe:

Crap, I have one but can't find it.... give me a few and I'll get you the number lol.

AMarineLovesMe
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Crap I can't get to it, it's in my old phone that DS destroyed lol.  I do know it was through Blue Cross Blue Shield and that it's meant for their members, but I just told them my docs office gave me their number and so they took my info and helped me out.  I'll check back after my mom gets off work and if you still don't have a good number I'll call her and get the number again.  Sorry, hope you didn't need it right now!

Pregnancy%20ticker

luv_my_xiya
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 12:14 PM

hehe i just so happen to have a card in front of me..i dont know if you need to have bcbs, but the number is 800 896 2724 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

~*:*~ In need of unique jewelry? Check out www.missbfab.com ~*:*~ 

mother_of_JGM
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I know I have premera blue cross and on the back of their card they have a 24 hr nurse line for free, but I think you have to be a member.

in love     toddler boy     expecting boy

Bryan & Robin   Jack Gerard   William James
           8/16/08                      12/5/08                   4/3/10 or 4/14/10

AMarineLovesMe
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Ok, sorry it took so long!  888-334-9473

They will ask for your member number or whatever, but tell them you got their number from your doc.  My old Doc gave us a bunch of magnets with their number on it to call them, so I just tell them that and have never had a problem and they are awesome!

Pregnancy%20ticker

whtistht
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM

I have a question that I would like help with? If you are six months pregnant in September? when did you conceive?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN