Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

mhhmm!?!?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 11:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hey everyone,
   ok, i have no idea how to word this or even how to ask but im going to try my bestest!!:
 Ok, Breat implants? Im wondering if anyone has had them or if anyone is thinking about having them.. I was wondering what is the perfered aga and the estimated cost and just everything. I am only 17, but i have always saw myself getting it done, and now, now that i had a baby and they got..saggy...i want them twice as bad.. and if i do get them in the next year or two, will i be able to have another baby or breastfeed, or well anything? i was just curious as to what everyone thought on the subject!?!?!?! o and the pros and cons..that would be nice to...thank you
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy2boys0406
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 12:02 AM
I do not have breast implants nor do I need them, but I can give advise on them because I have seen many. I used to Professionally fit bra's at a specialty shop. No it wasn't VS or Lane Bryant or any other big name place this was a Specialty Shop in Houston, Tx. Anyways, I am not sure of the price I think the ladies usually say it costs between $4,000 to $6,000. One thing about the Breast Implants after it is done it is very painful and very sore to the touch. The bandages they put on must stay tight if you don't keep the bandages tight then the breast will have ripples on both sides of the breast. It kinda looks like a Ripples potato chip. (or is that ridges not sure lol) Anyway you get my point. Ummm also, I had one lady come in and she was desperate. She had breast implants done and her body rejected One of the breasts twice!! So she was a C cup on one breast and the other was an A cup. She said that she refused to do another implant because she feared another rejection. She just wanted to know what I could do for her to look the same size under her clothes. So I fit her with Breast enhancements on one breast. So yeah rejection is definately one of the cons.That's it for now, if I remember anything else I will post it later. Oh yeah and Most of the time they make you a cup size or two cup sizes bigger than what you asked for! Thats even after the swelling goes down!
Ktygrrrl
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 9:08 AM
I would say wait, wait, wait! You're still very young and all kinds of things can still happen with your body. Give it a year at least. Do a bunch of research, talk to doctors and patients... most reputable doctors will have patients who will gladly talk to you about the pros and the cons. As a big-breasted woman I can tell you that having big boobs isn't everything. Bras are a pain to find and the bigger you are, the more expensive they get. And the back pain... oh lord let me tell ya! I cannot wait until I have my second kid because I am going to get a reduction as soon as I can. Don't get me wrong, i love my girls and they have served me well! But some days th epain in my back is just unbearable.
tyfry7496
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 10:59 AM
Go to Victoria's Secret and get a good bra. You do NOT need implants. My cousin got them and has had nothing but problems. She has had numerous infections with stuff drainging out of them, she was hospitalized for a staph infection...it is so not worth the astronomical amount of money to get them done. She had them done 2 years ago and is still having problems. She had to miss alot of work and couldn't take care of her children because she couldn't lift anything. Hey. it's your decision though.
3lilmen
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 1:08 PM
Ok, I do not have implants, but I do have two friends who have/had them.  First they are around $5000.  Both of them were disappointed...they said they ended up being bigger then they thought.  My one friend, actually SIL, had them removed she was so disappointed.  My other girlfriend would like to have them removed but is afraid too because she said it hurt so bad to have them placed.  This is just what I have heard.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)