Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

22 weeks prego and my stomach HURTS everytime i eat anything :(

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone else have/had this problem. I have had sever morning sickness, but latley i have been able to atleast eat somthing. This past week every time i eat my tummy hurts really bad, but no bleeding or anything.

pregnancy calendar
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LuckyStars3
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Could it be gallstones? 

Angee3Monkeys
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I am thinking maybe it could be Gallbladder. I know a gal at work who had problems with her Gallbladder well she has gallstones. And she used to be in some pain. And at the time she was like 20 weeks. So, I am thinking it might have something to do with that. But, I hope you figure out what it is so you can at least try to get some comfort.

boy_or_girl
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:49 AM

I get insane indigestion and heartburn with pregnancy. My last pregnancy was so bad that the pain is how I found out I was pregnant. I was in so much pain I was doubled over for almost a month. My first pregnancy the stamach pains came later in pregnancy. You may very well have a high level of acid that is causing your stomach pains or bad heartburn. Try tums before or after you eat and see if this helps at all. Your lack of eating with morning sickness caused you to have an empty stomach with lots of acid, and now you may be paying the price since you are eating again. The good news, it gets better after baby comes. If it is heartburn and indigestion, you may have to get some medications from the doctor for it, because it will get worse as the pregnancy progresses.

rachnhaze
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 1:06 AM

BUMP!!

pregnancy calendar
ashmk333
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Im wondering  the same thing. no matter how much or little i eat my stomach always feel sway too full and hurts no matter if i lay down or sit up or stand. Im worrid something is wrong with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN