Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

im having cramps i think i dont want to say contractions just yet. ive always had back cramps when having my period and thats what im having now.  its more consistant like it wont go away and if it does its for 3 seconds then eases back then goes away and so on.  im laying down with a pillow on my lower back so its more comfortable. like i said it feels like a period cramp but since its not going for a few seconds then gone for serval mins i dont want to say contractions. Any ideas on what it is or anything i can do? i just took a warm shower didnt really help also my stomach doesnt feel tight

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AMarineLovesMe
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Could be Braxton Hicks

Pregnancy%20ticker
joci2203
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:04 AM

You might be dehydrated, drink some water and see what happens.

sillygoose125
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:05 AM

that's what I'm thinking, too...

Quoting AMarineLovesMe:

Could be Braxton Hicks

My shift buttons sticks and it drives me crazy! I've decided that I will NO LONGER take the time to edit every post to try to fix this. Thanks for your understanding.

MarissasMommy20
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Hmmm i say drink some water and see how you feel.

If it doesnt go away a call to the doctor would be good since you are only 35 weeks!

missdani08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:18 AM

i was thinking that too but since my uterus isnt getting hard i was thinking could u get contractions or braxton hicks and not have ur uterus feel like a rock? sometimes the cramping eases its way down into my lower tummy. like wear my c section scar is and thats it. and i kinda have a shooting pain in my thighs which i use to get whenever i was on my period. i just dont want to over react

Quoting sillygoose125:

that's what I'm thinking, too...

Quoting AMarineLovesMe:

Could be Braxton Hicks

MomOfNikolaus
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:20 AM

How far along are you? I agree that you should drink some water and relax (depending on how far along you are).  If you think it's too early to be having contractions but that it might be contractions... it's okay to overract!  Better safe then sorry when it comes to our LO's.

missdani08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:08 AM

im 2 days away from nine months lol

Quoting MomOfNikolaus:

How far along are you? I agree that you should drink some water and relax (depending on how far along you are).  If you think it's too early to be having contractions but that it might be contractions... it's okay to overract!  Better safe then sorry when it comes to our LO's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)