Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need someone listen and a little support

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM
  • 15 Replies

I don't know how to deal with it anymore. It is too painful for me to deal with all the time.

The man I love and spent nearly 10 years with began a new relationship with someone just after 1 1/2 months of us splitting up. It is so painful for me to deal with.

My first thought is to keep him away but we share a son together and unfortunately I can't make him go away forever.

It has been since July that we split and I thought by now that I would quit loving him but I haven't and I don't think I ever will.

I feel better if I just get angry at him but that doesn't accomplish anything except making him tell me how evil, mean and cruel I am.

I just don't know what to do. I just want to be with him and I can't.

I guess I was wondering if anyone has been in this situation and how you got through it if you ever did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Honestly...they ONLY thing that can help a broken heart...is Time..There are no words I can share..no story that everyone has been through it will help....Just time Mama ..And you WILL heal...but it takes a long time..Love and Light... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

ThePinkRobot
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM

It just takes time girl.  Find some stuff to keep you busy and don't talk to him unless you have to. 

Christy644
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM

I have no magic words of wisdom. I do know how your heart feels. I'm searching for the on off switch too.

It's so hard to love and care for somebody even though you know it's not the best for you to do so. Hell how do you turn it off?

MrsGonzo517
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Exactly. I've been there mama and it's a terrible feeling. BUT Time heals all wounds. Hang in there hun and try to live life for you the best you can!

hugs

Quoting Just_Bethy:

Honestly...they ONLY thing that can help a broken heart...is Time..There are no words I can share..no story that everyone has been through it will help....Just time Mama ..And you WILL heal...but it takes a long time..Love and Light... 

peanut081981
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Time sweety. You aren't ever going to quit loving him. But times heals all wounds. How is your son? Have you figured out something when he is with your ex? Thinkin of you mama.

Krystal

MsRich0225
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:45 AM

You gotta wait it out. I had this problem and my sister and bff both said it takes time and it does. I got tired of waiting and after 11 months I just went to a damn counselor. Fuck that love shit, man.

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Time is what I hoping would help but it hasn't gotten any better. It is just hurting more. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

ThePinkRobot
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Quoting HeartofGold:

Time is what I hoping would help but it hasn't gotten any better. It is just hurting more. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

I have heard before that it takes a week to get over for every month you were together and I kind of believe it.  Don't know who figured it out or how but it has been pretty true for me in the past!

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Well then it will take forever crying.

It really hurts knowing he just doesn't care.

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

randmmom05
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Well I give you something other than time.

Think of all the things you couldn't stand about him and tell yourself that is why you are better off without him.

Quoting HeartofGold:

Well then it will take forever crying.

It really hurts knowing he just doesn't care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)