Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just cant understand :(

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:01 AM
  • 36 Replies

this is a blog i found tonight. i dont understand how people can be so cruel :( here's the link :

http://matt-christ.xanga.com/719341633/piss-off-i-game-when-i-like/

"So I flipped shit and went verbally berserk on a retarded person, today.

Well, ok. "Today" is a little misleading, because I didn't even put on pants until about 4 in the afternoon, and by the time I got to Kohl's, where I freaked out, it was nighttime, so I guess, "I flipped shit and went verbally berserk on a retarded person, tonight." is a little more accurate. But I digress.

A little backstory, first, is that I get bored, easily, so I carry around my Psp with me, nearly everywhere. It's always in my front pocket, and whenever my psychological endurance for whatever mind-numbingly boring thing I'm being put through has reached it's end, I will pull out said Psp and start hunting the shit out of some monsters.

In this case, at Kohl's, I was on one of the desert missions on Monster Hunter, and fighting a monster that I have a particular difficulty in fighting, so I'm rather intently focused.

My mom makes it to the cash register, and I'm still doing alright, but kindof faltering because my attention's diverted. Diverted, specifically, by the fact that the cashier is a retard. She's got like..asperger's, or autism, or some shit. Like, functionally retarded, but still as retarded as the end of Clive Barker's Jericho.

So I'm halfway fighting this monster, and halfway snickering at this 'Tard, when my sister picks up a Dr. Seuss stuffed animal, a Lorax, off of the shelf.

My mom goes, "Haha, a Lorax?"

I, naturally, am like, "How the hell do you know what a Lorax is?"

"There's a book, right next to it, called The Lorax."

"Oh, that makes sense."

If this were the end of it, that would've been great, but it wasn't. The fucking 'Tard chimes in.

"Yeah, it's because. You're. Observant. AND. You don't. Have your face glued to. A tiny. Compuuuuter screen. I mean. *I* am...Aaaaall about. Computer. Games. And. Stuff. And. Hand. Held. Games. And. Stuff. Buuuuut. For goo'ness saaakes. Games should be left at. Hooome. Where they belong."

I heard this and completely lost my fucking shit. Like hardstyle. I probably overreacted a little, but I said things like, "I bet that's what they told your mother, about the drugs." and "Something that shouldn't be left at home is an IQ above a stick of butter." and proceeded to sling random obscenities with Tard attached to them that didn't make any sense at all, like "Tardshit" and "AssTard.", until my mom almost abandoned me there out of embarassment."

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elijahsmommy9
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Wow I sure hope he either matures a bit faster or never procreates

brittneyon
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:08 AM

i'm gonna go with the latter.

Quoting Elijahsmommy9:

Wow I sure hope he either matures a bit faster or never procreates

sarah969
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 AM

wow

goodnightmama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 AM

That is just ignorance, plain and simple. On top of that how could the mother just walk away, obviously she didn't teach her child any manners. My 4 and 2 year old know that is inaporpriate. A couple of things needed to be fixed in that,

1. the language he is using when discirbing someone. He is just rude by that alone.

2. His mother just letting him speak to another human being like that at all.

3. the cashier making a comment like that to a customer, that is not customerr service at all.

4. Him thinking it is ok to talk to people like that in the first place.

I could probably go on but will stop right there.

futureshock
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:12 AM

I giggled at the stick of butter comment.  Is that wrong?  lol

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:12 AM

What a little basterd :/

momwith2monkeys
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:17 AM

what?? well first off if my child talk like that to anyone i would smack the bullshit out of them. second off i would have went off on the cashier myself for talking to my child like that and third off i wouldn't walk out leaving my child but i can see why she did hell she probably walk out to keep from slapping the bullshit out of her son in front of people but i would have i would never allow my child to talk like that. i mean it is JUST  a video game damn chill

goodnightmama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Quoting momwith2monkeys:

what?? well first off if my child talk like that to anyone i would smack the bullshit out of them. second off i would have went off on the cashier myself for talking to my child like that and third off i wouldn't walk out leaving my child but i can see why she did hell she probably walk out to keep from slapping the bullshit out of her son in front of people but i would have i would never allow my child to talk like that. i mean it is JUST  a video game damn chill

Exactly. I believe evveryone in that story was at fault. I have never once thought any of that is approptriate.

sarah969
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:19 AM

I just read it again and was thing the same thing I don't see how she could have walked away like that if that was one teenage (mine are still little) you better bet I would bust them in the mouth right there my kids are 7,6,4,3 and 1 and the older ones all ready know I would not put up with that.And yes I agree the lady should have made a comment like that but that is no excuses for kid to talk to adult like that adult and a mother letting kid talk like that so they all are fault.

Quoting goodnightmama:

That is just ignorance, plain and simple. On top of that how could the mother just walk away, obviously she didn't teach her child any manners. My 4 and 2 year old know that is inaporpriate. A couple of things needed to be fixed in that,

1. the language he is using when discirbing someone. He is just rude by that alone.

2. His mother just letting him speak to another human being like that at all.

3. the cashier making a comment like that to a customer, that is not customerr service at all.

4. Him thinking it is ok to talk to people like that in the first place.

I could probably go on but will stop right there.

elaineashlina
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM

I hope not cause I giggled also. :/

Quoting futureshock:

I giggled at the stick of butter comment.  Is that wrong?  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)